Playpark Community Forum: v1.26 Wrong Version of Client - Playpark Community Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

v1.26 Wrong Version of Client

#1 User is offline   honghong93 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

Yesterday i downloaded the v1.25 to v1.26 manual patch and it worked perfectly fine. but today morning, when i switch on my comp and on maple, after finish loading the HackShield, it pops up with the error: Wrong Version of Client, Please reinstall newest version of client.

But the problem is when i go to maplesea website, i can't access the download page IDK why. Under the 'Azwan Patch Patching' News, i tried clicking on the Full Version v1.26 Client, also doesn't work(an error popped up: 550 CWD Failed). I tried redl the manual patch from v1.25 to v1.26, it tells me my base.wz is corrupted.

Yesterday was working just fine. Today it became like that. And there is no way i can solve it. Can't repatch, can't dl full client(the link doesn't work even though it claims it does as of 7/12), can't even reach the gateway page. zzzzz.

I googled this problem, and i found out that about v1.1 or something, there was a similar problem. But there was a solution attached! SO how do i solve this????!

This post has been edited by honghong93: 08 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Page 1 of 1

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   squared 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

same prob here. did u slove urs ?

#3 User is offline   honghong93 

• Pip

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

NO!!!! i jus manage to dl the full client. i installed the full client dl-ed from the main website itself. after installing i click 'ok(launch maplestorySEA)', same thing, happens zzzz. but this time the error or slightly different. something about: The Game Data is Incorrect. zzz. this is crap. i installed the FULL CLIENT and still gives problem? seriously???

This post has been edited by honghong93: 12 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

#4 User is offline   Eternalist 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

Urrrmm....I did have the same problem, but I managed to fix it somehow haha (Took me days to look for solutions online, none works)

My solution in the end was simple, no need for re-downloading the whole client. All the manual patches on the official website are pretty much faulty with errors like corrupted .wz files.

All you have to do is just uninstall your game client, re-install it again, but this time don't do anything to the installation destination. I'm pretty sure the default destination is C:\...... , just dont change that destination to D or E or whatever drive u have, and it should work fine. And yes, I'm talking about as long as your version of mapleSEA is v.126(Latest by far) from the official website.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1