Playpark Community Forum: [DOWNLOAD LINKS] Manual Patch Library - Playpark Community Forum

Jump to content



  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

[DOWNLOAD LINKS] Manual Patch Library MediaFire Links

#1 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

Hello guys!

I've listed here alternate download links for the manual patches of the game.

I've upload them on MediaFire so that everybody will not have any problems regarding downloading the manual patches.

I'll keep the list updated as soon as there's a new one.

Feel free to use these links. :)


CBT

121207_RO2ManualPatch.rar

121208_RO2ManualPatch.rar

121208_RO2ManualPatch_v2.rar

121209_RO2ManualPatch.rar

OBT

121226_RO2ManualPatch.rar

121227_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130103_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130104_RO2PatchFix.rar

130106_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130106_RO2ManualPatch_v2.rar

130108_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130111_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130117_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130123_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130123_RO2PatchFix.rar

130129_RO2FullManualPatch.rar

130131_RO2FullManualPatch.rar

130201_RO2PatchUpdate.rar

130206_RO2FullManualPatch.rar

Notes

* Currently, game client versions 1.2 (CBT) and 1.3 (OBT) is supported with the latest manual patch.

** Please take note that all of the currently available manual patches (except for PatchFix.rar) are considered cumulative manual patches. Only download and apply the latest manual patch based on this list.

*** Red labeled are past manual patches which is not needed while in blue is the latest.


FAQ

Q: What is a cumulative manual patch?
A: A cumulative manual patch is a an updated and repackaged manual patch from the previous manual patch. If you have a game client which is currently supported with the latest cumulative manual patch, there's no need to download and apply the previous manual patches.

This post has been edited by RiderGaroX: 06 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

Posted Image
2


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

Guys I've updated the list as of today, so enjoy. :)

This post has been edited by RiderGaroX: 12 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   mrpororo 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: 16-January 13
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:38 AM

+1 for your effort

hoping that FM will notice this thread and pinned this.

this will help other players that having time to download to those mirror links that GM/Admin/RO2 Stuffs that uploaded
1

#4 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

View Postmrpororo, on 16 January 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

+1 for your effort

hoping that FM will notice this thread and pinned this.

this will help other players that having time to download to those mirror links that GM/Admin/RO2 Stuffs that uploaded
Thanks for the commendation. I hope that the forums management would notice this and get pinned.

I'm just continuing what I've done for Alliance of Valiant Arms from the former IJJI now Aeria Games.

So if IJJI noticed my past works, I hope AsiaSoft will do also.

BTW, I'm Filipino. :)

This post has been edited by RiderGaroX: 16 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   mrpororo 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: 16-January 13
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

we're same hehe
0

#6 User is offline   Velthari 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 15-January 13

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

WTB new manual patch for 17-1-2013
1

#7 User is offline   koudelka 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 31-December 12

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

manual patch for 2013-01-17
http://www.mirrorupl...ManualPatch.exe

This post has been edited by koudelka: 17 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

0

#8 User is offline   Faulken 

  • Pirate King
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 1103
  • Joined: 19-December 12
  • LocationInternet

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

I like auto patching mine. Some mirror is just slow.
0

#9 User is offline   mrpororo 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: 16-January 13
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

just use mediafire for mirror nothing else. mediafire is easy and fast.

@koudelka

did you notice that the thread starter use mediafire as mirror so don't bother posting mirror that gm/admin used its called redundancy.
0

#10 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

Good day guys.

Sorry for a few days of delay. It's due to my nature of work.

Anyways, 130117_RO2ManualPatch.rar is now live.

Please take note also that the fix for the current update has not been released yet by AsiaSoft. So, aside from applying this latest manual patch, you'll need to patch an additional 4M+ of the update fix via auto-update.

The fix is with regards to the Kafra Item Shop bug where the said option doesn't appear after the release of the current update.

Enjoy.

:)

This post has been edited by RiderGaroX: 19 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

Good day to all.

130123_RO2ManualPatch.rar is now live.

Sorry for a day of delay.

Yes! Free Skill Reset Scroll for Sorcerers this Friday 20130125.

Yipee to all of us!

:)

This post has been edited by RiderGaroX: 24 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   koudelka 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 31-December 12

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

View Postmrpororo, on 17 January 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

just use mediafire for mirror nothing else. mediafire is easy and fast.

@koudelka

did you notice that the thread starter use mediafire as mirror so don't bother posting mirror that gm/admin used its called redundancy.


Oh, can't you see the date? - i posted it before any other post was made for this date.
and ofc i know that mediafire is easier and faster.

This post has been edited by koudelka: 25 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

0

#13 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

Good day.

130123_RO2PatchFix.rar is now live.

Have fun. :)


Instructions on patching using CBT client and 130123 manual patches:

1. Disable Internet connection.
2. Install the CBT client.
3. Run 130123_RO2ManualPatch.exe
4. Run 130123_RO2PatchFix.exe
5. Enable Internet connection.
6. Run RO2Client.exe or the desktop shortcut.

This post has been edited by RiderGaroX: 26 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

Good day guys.

Right now, I've discovered another file sharing site that I can use for uploading the patch library: MEGA.co.nz. It's still on it's beta stages right now. And for testing, I've uploaded 130123_RO2ManualPatch.rar and 130123_RO2ManualPatch.rar.

Please let me know what you think of this new site in terms of download speed.

If the response will be good enough, then I'll make another thread for you guys for another patch library using this site.

Thanks.

:)

This post has been edited by RiderGaroX: 26 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

Posted Image
0

#15 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

View PostRiderGaroX, on 26 January 2013 - 05:27 AM, said:

Good day guys.

Right now, I've discovered another file sharing site that I can use for uploading the patch library: MEGA.co.nz. It's still on it's beta stages right now. And for testing, I've uploaded 130123_RO2ManualPatch.rar and 130123_RO2ManualPatch.rar.

Please let me know what you think of this new site in terms of download speed.

If the response will be good enough, then I'll make another thread for you guys for another patch library using this site.

Thanks.

:)
Update!

I've tested the download using this site while on Google Chrome and here's what I've found out: the speed is really okay - since it's still on beta; also, after the webpage tells you that the download is 100%, the download notification of the browser will appear then it will verify the file to complete the download.

Still not tested on other web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer but I think it's definitely worth a try.

How about you guys?

Please reply me with your observations.

I need 10 responses before I post it as a thread.

Thank you and hoping to receive your responses ASAP.

:)

This post has been edited by RiderGaroX: 26 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

Posted Image
0

#16 User is offline   johmygod 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 30
  • Joined: 23-January 13

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

Wow this new manual patch is taking forever. I see you haven't uploaded it yet, so I'll be posting a link here as soon as it finishes downloading for me. It will be for the full manual patch as well. If I have time I'll also grab and toss up the newest partial(I think it's for everyone who has been manually patching already) I just feel the full patch is more beneficial to get a faster mirror for it, because not everyone has been patching.

I'll edit this post with a link as soon as it's ready.

130129_RO2FullManualPatch.exe

This post has been edited by johmygod: 30 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

0

#17 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

View Postjohmygod, on 30 January 2013 - 02:41 AM, said:

Wow this new manual patch is taking forever. I see you haven't uploaded it yet, so I'll be posting a link here as soon as it finishes downloading for me. It will be for the full manual patch as well. If I have time I'll also grab and toss up the newest partial(I think it's for everyone who has been manually patching already) I just feel the full patch is more beneficial to get a faster mirror for it, because not everyone has been patching.

I'll edit this post with a link as soon as it's ready.

130129_RO2FullManualPatch.exe
Thanks for the effort.

This post has been edited by RiderGaroX: 30 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

Posted Image
0

#18 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

Good day.

I've just update the list that includes the latest patch 130129_RO2ManualPatch.rar.

Sorry for the late upload due to my work schedule.

But then, enjoy.

:)
Posted Image
0

#19 User is offline   IxcheL 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10
  • Joined: 27-January 13

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostRiderGaroX, on 27 December 2012 - 11:20 AM, said:

Hello guys!

I've listed here alternate download links for the manual patches of the game.

I've upload them on MediaFire so that everybody will not have any problems regarding downloading the manual patches.

I'll keep the list updated as soon as there's a new one.

Feel free to use these links. :)


CBT

121207_RO2ManualPatch.rar

121208_RO2ManualPatch.rar

121208_RO2ManualPatch_v2.rar

121209_RO2ManualPatch.rar

OBT

121226_RO2ManualPatch.rar

121227_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130103_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130104_RO2PatchFix.rar

130106_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130106_RO2ManualPatch_v2.rar

130108_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130111_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130117_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130123_RO2ManualPatch.rar

130123_RO2PatchFix.rar

130129_RO2ManualPatch.rar

Notes

* Currently, game client versions 1.2 (CBT) and 1.3 (OBT) is supported with the latest manual patch.

** Please take note that all of the currently available manual patches (except for 130104_RO2PatchFix.rar) are considered cumulative manual patches. Only download and apply the latest manual patch based on this list.

*** Red labeled are past manual patches which is not needed while in blue is the latest.


FAQ

Q: What is a cumulative manual patch?
A: A cumulative manual patch is a an updated and repackaged manual patch from the previous manual patch. If you have a game client which is currently supported with the latest cumulative manual patch, there's no need to download and apply the previous manual patches.



Hello Sir im newbie to this....i ask this all patches link are needed to manual patch our client?
0

#20 User is offline   IxcheL 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10
  • Joined: 27-January 13

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

Update to be pinned
0

#21 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

View PostIxcheL, on 30 January 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

Hello Sir im newbie to this....i ask this all patches link are needed to manual patch our client?
Hi there. No, there's no need, just use the one which is marked in blue.
Posted Image
0

#22 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:15 AM

Good day.

130131_RO2FullManualPatch.rar is up. This is a major patch so have fun.

:)

This post has been edited by RiderGaroX: 01 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

Posted Image
0

#23 User is offline   yajia1 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 161
  • Joined: 17-January 13

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:12 AM

I don't think this is essential. The only thing needed is the latest Manual Patch. This might confuse some. <_<
0

#24 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:41 PM

View Postyajia1, on 01 February 2013 - 08:12 AM, said:

I don't think this is essential. The only thing needed is the latest Manual Patch. This might confuse some. <_<
LOL

Now getting the Patch Update. Please stay tuned.

:)
Posted Image
0

#25 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

Update!

130201_RO2PatchUpdate.rar is now up.

Please take note that you have both 130131_RO2FullManualPatch.exe and 130201_RO2PatchUpdate.exe for those who's doing a re-installation. When applying each patch, disconnect your Internet connection first or use the Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL) and do an End Process to RO2Client.exe.

Remember the dates on both patches, the most recent should be the last to be applied.

Have fun and enjoy.

:)
Posted Image
0

#26 User is offline   Painneeyow 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 01-February 13

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

I still get this notice that Old Files do not found and the launcher stops updating. What should I do?
0

#27 User is offline   IxcheL 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10
  • Joined: 27-January 13

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

To Starte: Can u put a Full Client too?..via MediaFire


Thanks!!!
0

#28 User is offline   Imbabrain 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 15-January 13

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

can you help me?..

ung full manual patch ung na idownload ko pero nun inopen ko na ung ro2client laging nag update patch failed
ano gagawin ko..

plz help nman.. putok na ulo ko d2
0

#29 User is offline   IxcheL 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10
  • Joined: 27-January 13

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

@imbabrain

sir punta ka po sa facebook community d2 baka matulungan ka!!

mga pinoy jan

This post has been edited by IxcheL: 02 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

0

#30 User is offline   RiderGaroX 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 21-December 12
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

View PostImbabrain, on 01 February 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

can you help me?..

ung full manual patch ung na idownload ko pero nun inopen ko na ung ro2client laging nag update patch failed
ano gagawin ko..

plz help nman.. putok na ulo ko d2
English only man, in respect to the English-speaking community.

Instructions on re-installing the client for the latest patch (as of February 1):

1. Disable Internet connection.
2. Install the CBT client.
3. Run 130131_RO2FullManualPatch.exe
4. Run 130201_RO2PatchUpdate.exe
5. Enable Internet connection.
6. Run RO2Client.exe or the desktop shortcut.

This post has been edited by RiderGaroX: 02 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

Posted Image
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked