Playpark Community Forum: How to get oridecon powder and dim crystal - Playpark Community Forum

Jump to content



Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to get oridecon powder and dim crystal

#1 User is offline   kakaboo 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 101
  • Joined: 14-December 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Ok so i read that someone said you can get these items from dissembling eqs, but where to disassemble them?

the disassembling expert beside the repair expert only has the refinement option, no disassemble option..
0


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   Manman02 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 53
  • Joined: 05-January 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

I think the Dim Crystal is dropped from a common monster(I don't know what type they are but they're at the map east of mt. mjolnir)

This post has been edited by Manman02: 05 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

Once you login, you can't logout - SAO
Once you logout, you can't login - Ragnarok II

omgwtfbbq
0

#3 User is offline   Colorw0 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 31-December 12

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

First: you need to get a weapon lvl 25 or higher

Second: you need to buy an item from the dissembler store

Third: you then right click the stone and use on the weapon you intend to dissemble thus you get your ori powder and dim crystal

same apply for armor

the ori and elu powder can be used to upgrade equipment
0

#4 User is offline   SephiraArcs 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: 05-January 13

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

thanks!
0

#5 User is offline   Manman02 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 53
  • Joined: 05-January 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

View PostColorw0, on 05 January 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

First: you need to get a weapon lvl 25 or higher

Second: you need to buy an item from the dissembler store

Third: you then right click the stone and use on the weapon you intend to dissemble thus you get your ori powder and dim crystal

same apply for armor

the ori and elu powder can be used to upgrade equipment


Oh, thank you! that helps a lot.
Once you login, you can't logout - SAO
Once you logout, you can't login - Ragnarok II

omgwtfbbq
0

#6 User is offline   kakaboo 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 101
  • Joined: 14-December 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

View PostColorw0, on 05 January 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

First: you need to get a weapon lvl 25 or higher

Second: you need to buy an item from the dissembler store

Third: you then right click the stone and use on the weapon you intend to dissemble thus you get your ori powder and dim crystal

same apply for armor

the ori and elu powder can be used to upgrade equipment


yep i just found out but so far i have only gotten dim crystal from disassembling, do oridecon powder come mostly from heavy eq?
0

#7 User is offline   cwz888 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 28-December 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

ori = disassemble weapons.
dim crystals = disassemble armor pieces if im not wrong :)
Jormungand

cwz - Monk
0

#8 User is offline   Amornthep 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 06-January 13

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:46 AM

You need to dissemble equips that are green or better to get the powders.
0

#9 User is offline   BenyNTU 

  • Achiever
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 376
  • Joined: 08-December 12
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

not really, white also can get.. but the portion different.. also it need luck
Ouma Knight level 30 (CBT), RO1 Player
Posted Image
^CLOSE ENOUGH
0

#10 User is offline   xJiang 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 32
  • Joined: 03-January 13
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

View PostColorw0, on 05 January 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

First: you need to get a weapon lvl 25 or higher

Second: you need to buy an item from the dissembler store

Third: you then right click the stone and use on the weapon you intend to dissemble thus you get your ori powder and dim crystal

same apply for armor

the ori and elu powder can be used to upgrade equipment


You are a savior. Thank you.
Ragnarok Online 2
IGN: xJiang
JOB: Assasin | 3x
PRO: Blacksmith | 3x
Finding: Active Guild.
0

#11 User is offline   Ethronil 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 24
  • Joined: 21-December 12

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

btw how high is the upgrade chance?
is it like in ro1? safe till +x?
DRUCKWELLE 4 LIFE
www.druckwelle-hq.de
0

#12 User is offline   BenyNTU 

  • Achiever
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 376
  • Joined: 08-December 12
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

the upgrade chance will shown when you put the equip and the ori/elu there
however, if you fail (I only ever once fail from 4 upgrade) the weapon will NOT destroyed, just reduced 1 level..
Idk if there is any destroyed chance
Ouma Knight level 30 (CBT), RO1 Player
Posted Image
^CLOSE ENOUGH
0

#13 User is offline   HarBringer 

  • Black ArchAngel
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 41
  • Joined: 12-February 10

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

i will give you full brief knowledge from my reinforce...
i already +5 a weapon and fail at +6 with no destroy 3 times
when you fail you wont destroy equipment at all it will go back to 0 even if its +2

Ori powder : white weapon, green weapon, blue weapon and purple rare
20% chance , 80% chance , 90% chance, 100% chance

same thing for ori crystal

Dim crystel : any equipment break is able to get it, no question for it

Elu powder : white weapon, green weapon, blue weapon and purple rare
20% chance , 80% chance , 90% chance, 100% chance

same thing to elu crystal

Reinforcement help and guide : purple equipment take lower chance to +
but current reinforcement armor now only add 1 Defence each +
weapon add 1 or 2 dmg each +
CPU : i7-3820(4ghz)
MOBO : Asrock X79 Extreme 4
GPU : Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti
RAM : Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133mhz
SS : http://i133.photobuc...zpsba6c8092.jpg
0

#14 User is offline   Constant13 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 19-January 13

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Is it only applicable on lvl 25+ weapons and armors?
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic