Playpark Community Forum: [HELP] Cursed Ghost Ship Dungeon - It didn't appear on my Main Quest? - Playpark Community Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[HELP] Cursed Ghost Ship Dungeon - It didn't appear on my Main Quest?

#1 User is offline   Cruz Pui 

• Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

Is this normal?
I have it in my Khara, but my Main Quest does not require me to do the dungeon. I am already level 47.

And also, I saw some of my dungeon parties talk to a NPC inside, but I didn't (couldn't)!
And also, I have trouble getting Pirate Token and the Ripped Hat.

Any pointers?
Thank you.

Page 1 of 1

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   WasuWasu 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

I encounter this problem too but already solved it, Maybe my Problem are the same with you too.
There's a npc merchant in Alberta that you should already meet once by quest, the one that in the building.
He give the quest but You wouldn't see "!" sign on the map ,Buy if You meet him You'll see "!" and can get the main quest.

I not sure why I miss it, Probably when I completed a former quest it didn't pop a new quest and room so tiny with objects blinded me from "!" sign.

I hope this information would help you.

BTW I still can't find about Statue Pants quest for exchange with cat and I already completed Ghost Ship Khara before found this quest XD

#3 User is offline   hana90 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

May I know which room and where in alberta? I had the same problem as well, and I already completed the main quests in Verta Delta and was midway through Songratt.

#4 User is offline   Cruz Pui 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

View PostWasuWasu, on 20 January 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

I encounter this problem too but already solved it, Maybe my Problem are the same with you too.
There's a npc merchant in Alberta that you should already meet once by quest, the one that in the building.
He give the quest but You wouldn't see "!" sign on the map ,Buy if You meet him You'll see "!" and can get the main quest.

I not sure why I miss it, Probably when I completed a former quest it didn't pop a new quest and room so tiny with objects blinded me from "!" sign.

I hope this information would help you.

BTW I still can't find about Statue Pants quest for exchange with cat and I already completed Ghost Ship Khara before found this quest XD

Your reply really helped, and it worked. Thank you!

#5 User is offline   WasuWasu 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

View Posthana90, on 21 January 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

May I know which room and where in alberta? I had the same problem as well, and I already completed the main quests in Verta Delta and was midway through Songratt.

Trade Master Onasis
Southeast from center market but not too far.
There's small ladder to enter the building.

#6 User is offline   Oxalato 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

i went to trade master onasis , i cant get the quest oso , y ??

#7 User is offline   wLwL85 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

my problem is i already finished the main quest and took the ghost ship quest but after maintain and i login the ghost ship quest are missing,

i went to the NPC at alberta itdidnt show out any "!" even i already infrontthe NPC. i never abandon the quest.

Please help.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1