Playpark Community Forum: Refine : Item break rate - Playpark Community Forum

Jump to content



Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Refine : Item break rate Starting which refinement might break the item?

#1 User is offline   MirosMir 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 25-January 13

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

I'm still not very familiar with the refinement in RO2 since I don't have much $ and material to do refinement. :unsure: So I don't have much experience in doing refinement and starting from which + the item might break if fail to refine. I search the forum but I cant find topic that can answer my question. (Or maybe I just miss it.) :blink:
Here's my question, starting from what level of refinement will have chance that the item might break if the refinement fails? <_< From +3 onward? From +4 onward? I remember I saw a topic that said that only epic item might break in refinement while the others only degrading when fail in refinement. :mellow: I'm not very sure as there's too little information that I found. Hope there's experience player that can help answering my question. Thanks. :)
0


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   Tricks 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 80
  • Joined: 16-December 12

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

I was just about to make a topic about this issue, There was a warning to refrain from using dissemble and refine npc not sure of the cause, anyone can explain this, will item break only for purple or for all. (i remember 96% chance success from level 1 items meaning 4% fail) Does that mean White,green,blue also risk being destroyed? No one has a certain answer as of yet. Or maybe there is but we can't find it so do point us to the right direction :).
Resurrected from the dead,apparently i am a phonix
0

#3 User is offline   ILeXafarI 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 94
  • Joined: 14-January 13
  • LocationSomewhere above the Rainbow

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

The Question is.... Is the refine and dissembler bug fix?
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   Kiloph 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 20
  • Joined: 03-January 13

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

should be not destroyed but downgraded
0

#5 User is offline   spinny 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 13-January 13

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

failing green equipments does not destroy the equip, but it resets it back to 0

failing pink destroys it

no idea bout blue.

the bug afaik was that disassembling used the fairystone +1, so greens needed 2, blues 3.. etc
0

#6 User is offline   Shikamiji 

  • Specialist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 518
  • Joined: 12-December 12

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

Not even "pink" equipment should be destroyed while upgrading.
Seems like Cashiasoft had a nice idea making them destroyable, I mean, people will spend money because of that.
RO1 isn't RO2, Stop comparing them or expecting the same features.
0

#7 User is offline   wewtice 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: 15-December 12
  • LocationPH

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

I just tried doing some refining, attempted to refine a +1 purple glove to +2, refinement says 85% chance it will succeed. then boom my purple gloves gone with the wind. :D
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   Audentia 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 57
  • Joined: 09-January 13

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

I think they've changed (reduced) success rate for refining without updating tips in NPC dialog, so those 95%, 85%, 75% etc are quite misleading.

This post has been edited by Audentia: 26 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left.
IGN: Kirimeena
Class: FS Priest
Guild: Empire
Server: Einherjar
0

#9 User is offline   Laurox 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 71
  • Joined: 06-January 13
  • LocationMexico

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

View PostAudentia, on 26 January 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

I think they've changed (reduced) success rate for refining without updating tips in NPC dialog, so those 95%, 85%, 75% etc are quite misleading.


You can no longer see the % of the failing items.. thanks Cashasoft..
0

#10 User is offline   iEatCuteDogs 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 06-January 13

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

in kRO2, purps wont break in refining.


Welcome to Ca$ha$oft!
Our motto is to MILK OUR PLAYERS!!

This post has been edited by iEatCuteDogs: 26 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

Jormungard - CheryPie [Archer]

View PostXenobius, on 07 February 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

How do you plan a strategy around a greedy publisher who puts extra zeroes on your skill cooldown and increases numerical values on boss stats to the point of butchering any tactics aside from "buy more spinels", "buy more Karniums" and "buy more Pandora keys for Graham Potions"?
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked