Playpark Community Forum: Q> Full Support Priest Stats - Playpark Community Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Q> Full Support Priest Stats Need opinions. :)

#1 User is offline   GladzVixen 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hi! I'm playing a full support priest as my first character here in RO2. And I went for the build 40 40 8.
I just want to ask for your honest opinions regarding which stat is better to boost using equips, cards and runes.

My own choice would be vit since I only have 8 for its points and for more chances of survival in RHD especially in raids. But I wonder does the Health Rune (+5 vit) worth it if I use them for all of my equips? Or is it better if I will just boost agi for more critical hits? Or any other recommendation?

Another one is I noticed that we have more than one level 50 set for equips. One with more int, and the other is more on agi (difference of 2 points in agi and int). I also don't have an idea yet on which one to choose since I am still gathering opinions on which stat to focus.

-------------

For my skills: http://www.ro2skills...odDrcqnadeAbora

I was unsure at first if I will go DPS or FS that's why I put one point in Lex. But I'm planning on having a skill reset. Put Meditatio on level 1, and there will be 3 more skill points which I don't know where should I put yet.

:D

This post has been edited by GladzVixen: 25 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Posted Image
♥ IGN: Ainoue ♥ Class: Full Support Priest ♥ Server: Einherjar
♥ Guild: KARAKARA's Official Site

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   ggnoobnore 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

i would recommend 36int/36agi/25vit and i have opted for full scratch thief normal + or solomian cards. you need alot of hp to survive in the current raid content as there are alot of boss fights where the boss does raid wide aoe damage. read http://forums.playpa...t-priest-guide/ for more information and discussion on the topic

#3 User is offline   silvach 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

GladzVixen, on 25 January 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

Hi! I'm playing a full support priest as my first character here in RO2. And I went for the build 40 40 8.
I just want to ask for your honest opinions regarding which stat is better to boost using equips, cards and runes.

My own choice would be vit since I only have 8 for its points and for more chances of survival in RHD especially in raids. But I wonder does the Health Rune (+5 vit) worth it if I use them for all of my equips? Or is it better if I will just boost agi for more critical hits? Or any other recommendation?

Another one is I noticed that we have more than one level 50 set for equips. One with more int, and the other is more on agi (difference of 2 points in agi and int). I also don't have an idea yet on which one to choose since I am still gathering opinions on which stat to focus.

-------------

For my skills: http://www.ro2skills...odDrcqnadeAbora

I was unsure at first if I will go DPS or FS that's why I put one point in Lex. But I'm planning on having a skill reset. Put Meditatio on level 1, and there will be 3 more skill points which I don't know where should I put yet.

:D

3. Statistics

Ok. Thanks to Megingiord, my best friend and co-guildowner I got the formula which helps me calculate how much CRIT ill get with pumping agi on lvl 50.

the formula stands like this:

((AGI*4)/(400*(1.05^(Level-1))))*100

We also get 6.9 HP every single point in Vit and 2 MATK ever single point in INT.

As you can see getting only 2 stats is a waste.

I would recommend

36agi
36int
25vit

it gives us at lvl 50

3,29% Crit Chance
62 MATK
172,5 HP
and 2,5% more HP recovered per Potion.

For me, its better than pumping up agi int 41/41. With 41 agi u get 3,7% crit and 41 int gives u 82 MATK. You lose 172hp and hp recovery in process.

quoted myself from: Comprehensive Guide for FS Priest by c9

#4 User is offline   GladzVixen 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

ggnoobnore, on 25 January 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

i would recommend 36int/36agi/25vit and i have opted for full scratch thief normal + or solomian cards. you need alot of hp to survive in the current raid content as there are alot of boss fights where the boss does raid wide aoe damage. read http://forums.playpa...t-priest-guide/ for more information and discussion on the topic

silvach, on 25 January 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

3. Statistics

Ok. Thanks to Megingiord, my best friend and co-guildowner I got the formula which helps me calculate how much CRIT ill get with pumping agi on lvl 50.

the formula stands like this:

((AGI*4)/(400*(1.05^(Level-1))))*100

We also get 6.9 HP every single point in Vit and 2 MATK ever single point in INT.

As you can see getting only 2 stats is a waste.

I would recommend

36agi
36int
25vit

it gives us at lvl 50

3,29% Crit Chance
62 MATK
172,5 HP
and 2,5% more HP recovered per Potion.

For me, its better than pumping up agi int 41/41. With 41 agi u get 3,7% crit and 41 int gives u 82 MATK. You lose 172hp and hp recovery in process.

quoted myself from: Comprehensive Guide for FS Priest by c9

Thanks for your insights, guys! This build was kinda new to me but I saw the discussion in ggnoobnore's thread and it really made me curious about it, I'll definitely consider this one. :D

Sooo, since you mention that I need a lot of HP for a better chance of survival during raids, you mean its better if I use cards and runes with vit boosters?

This post has been edited by GladzVixen: 26 January 2013 - 12:29 PM

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   silvach 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

GladzVixen, on 26 January 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

Thanks for your insights, guys! This build was kinda new to me but I saw the discussion in ggnoobnore's thread and it really made me curious about it, I'll definitely consider this one. :D

Sooo, since you mention that I need a lot of HP for a better chance of survival during raids, you mean its better if I use cards and runes with vit boosters?

Scratch Cat card +1 is the best choice before going for some dream like cards.

3 Strach Cat +1 (~~300z each)
2 Poisona +1 (~~600z each)

I think far best combo for realy not that much of a price.

#6 User is offline   GladzVixen 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

Oh, you mean the Scratch Thief card Normal+ and Poisona card Normal+?

Well, it's more pricey in our server. I think Poisona Normal+ is around 1k zeny and the Scratch card Normal+ is more or less 500 zeny. xD
Anyway, I already have 2 Poisona cards (not the normal+), so I just have to keep them for the mean time and buy or hunt Scratch thief cards.

Anyway, what do you suggest for the equips? First set is more focused on int, while the other set is more on agi.
Do you think it's worth it if I choose agi for more critical chances? Each equips will only give me +2.

Like for example:

Iron Heart Ascetic Tunic
Int = 79
Agi = 9

While...
Heart of Black Wind Ascetic Tunic
Int = 77
Agi = 11

I am not sure which will be better for my heal to increase.
Agi = crit, will have higher heal for each crit.
Int = matk, higher normal heal.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   silvach 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

GladzVixen, on 26 January 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

Oh, you mean the Scratch Thief card Normal+ and Poisona card Normal+?

Well, it's more pricey in our server. I think Poisona Normal+ is around 1k zeny and the Scratch card Normal+ is more or less 500 zeny. xD
Anyway, I already have 2 Poisona cards (not the normal+), so I just have to keep them for the mean time and buy or hunt Scratch thief cards.

Anyway, what do you suggest for the equips? First set is more focused on int, while the other set is more on agi.
Do you think it's worth it if I choose agi for more critical chances? Each equips will only give me +2.

Like for example:

Iron Heart Ascetic Tunic
Int = 79
Agi = 9

While...
Heart of Black Wind Ascetic Tunic
Int = 77
Agi = 11

I am not sure which will be better for my heal to increase.
Agi = crit, will have higher heal for each crit.
Int = matk, higher normal heal.

Do some math

((agi*4)/(400*(1.05^(LeveL-1))))

And you will receive the Critical Chance %

just see if this 4~~10 agi can change anything

#8 User is offline   GladzVixen 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

Alright! Thanks for the formula. :D
Posted Image