Playpark Community Forum: The extinction of FS Priest - Playpark Community Forum

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The extinction of FS Priest Dungeon With GMs

#1 User is offline   BVsHeart 

• Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:31 AM

Dear Admin,
firstly from the day OBT launch i thank you a lot for your and your team hard works bringing us such a great gaming experience, tho there may have some problem and issues, but your quick and wise action has shown a good result thus far..
Regarding the newest event, Dungeon With GMs, as a melee DPS player it was a great news (but too few dungeon listed) for us (but not for current Priest) .. it would be great help since we spent most of out time in deserted status since the Dungeon Find System throw us in a dungeon without priest.. but then, when the event had ended, what would become to us? back as a deserter? then nothing change, the event would be useless for us since it would be just for a few days..

Why Priest are such a rare species in this game? have you ever think about it? because to become a good priest for a party you need to be a full support priest with total a non-combat abilities.. they cannot farm/leveling alone.. to do so, the need to become a hybrid priest which would be a useless supporter.. Full support Priest lack of skill appealing, not many wants to play it.. even i don't wanna play a priest.. it'll took me months to max level a priest.. if only pries thave some or just one at least decent skill damage so they can do stuff like farming/leveling alone without giving up being a full support class (change to hybrid build) it would attract a lot more players to play priest.. Unlike full support Sorc, it takes a lot of time to kill a NORMAL mob for farming for event and stuff..

Instead of doin this pointless event you should buff some of the Priest skill so it would be more like-able and more appealing then it has now.. make them a bit independent to attract more players to play them..

• 3 Pages +

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   silvach 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:28 AM

View PostBVsHeart, on 10 February 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

Dear Admin,
firstly from the day OBT launch i thank you a lot for your and your team hard works bringing us such a great gaming experience, tho there may have some problem and issues, but your quick and wise action has shown a good result thus far..
Regarding the newest event, Dungeon With GMs, as a melee DPS player it was a great news (but too few dungeon listed) for us (but not for current Priest) .. it would be great help since we spent most of out time in deserted status since the Dungeon Find System throw us in a dungeon without priest.. but then, when the event had ended, what would become to us? back as a deserter? then nothing change, the event would be useless for us since it would be just for a few days..

Why Priest are such a rare species in this game? have you ever think about it? because to become a good priest for a party you need to be a full support priest with total a non-combat abilities.. they cannot farm/leveling alone.. to do so, the need to become a hybrid priest which would be a useless supporter.. Full support Priest lack of skill appealing, not many wants to play it.. even i don't wanna play a priest.. it'll took me months to max level a priest.. if only pries thave some or just one at least decent skill damage so they can do stuff like farming/leveling alone without giving up being a full support class (change to hybrid build) it would attract a lot more players to play priest.. Unlike full support Sorc, it takes a lot of time to kill a NORMAL mob for farming for event and stuff..

Instead of doin this pointless event you should buff some of the Priest skill so it would be more like-able and more appealing then it has now.. make them a bit independent to attract more players to play them..

Even if we start political debate here full of valid arguments. Even if we will point out what will make this game better and even more profitable. Even if we will create a new theory of gaming here, that would give bilions to firm who implement it.

GMs, Admins and Mods never read this forums. I even made some tests by multireplying and making multiposts one by one to see if they gonna warn me for breaking the rules of this forum. Nope. Nothing happens.

So as much as i support you, I have to say this:

They don't care

#3 User is offline   Lunaring 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

View Postsilvach, on 10 February 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

Even if we start political debate here full of valid arguments. Even if we will point out what will make this game better and even more profitable. Even if we will create a new theory of gaming here, that would give bilions to firm who implement it.

GMs, Admins and Mods never read this forums. I even made some tests by multireplying and making multiposts one by one to see if they gonna warn me for breaking the rules of this forum. Nope. Nothing happens.

So as much as i support you, I have to say this:

They don't care

They did read this forum ( although not too frequency ) Answered some question ( only a few )

I saw someone posted shock flash image link and it was removed by moderator.

@Topic:
Priests aren't hard to leveling, even with lv 1 Holy Light only.
Their killing speed might be slower than other classes, but they can keep killing monsters non-stop, don't have to rest to recover hp/sp. Ofc lv 1 HL + asperio is boring, not much ppl can play with only 1 skill.

And what the point to add more/boost offensive skills? Holy Light+ Asperio is superior already. If you want to be Full Support then just focus on heal and support skills only. If you want to farm/killing more effective then choose Hybrid instead.

Remember Sorcerers were nerfed because of their ability to deal high damage and decent healing at the same time.

This post has been edited by Lunaring: 10 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Flickerwisp 

• Achiever
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

I agree to a certain extent, but you are grossly exaggerating. If it took 2 months to cap a FS priest, there wouldn't be any at all. 2 weeks is probably more realistic.

#5 User is offline   hyschara 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:09 AM

View PostFlickerwisp, on 10 February 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

I agree to a certain extent, but you are grossly exaggerating. If it took 2 months to cap a FS priest, there wouldn't be any at all. 2 weeks is probably more realistic.

It probably felt like 2 months for him.
2 weeks are probably for people like you who speed. Some people happen to have more life.
Can never play FS. Just S.

#6 User is offline   Flickerwisp 

• Achiever
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:09 AM

View Posthyschara, on 11 February 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

It probably felt like 2 months for him.
2 weeks are probably for people like you who speed. Some people happen to have more life.

I don't think having a life or not is a defense for taking 2 months to level cap and assuming that it is the norm. I have two capped chars and I work full time, so i don't see what the problem is.

This post has been edited by Flickerwisp: 11 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

#7 User is offline   Prikitiwe 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

it's not that hard leveling priest with lvl 1 holy light (i have pass it), i think many priest extinct becoz many dps or tank always blame the healer when they're dead because of their own stupidity (died becoz poison or freeze trap and hoping the priest heal outdone the damage by not dodging it)
or when everybody in the server is lagging (the dps and tank said they're lagging) and when the priest can't heal coz lagging, they died and said "why no heal" ==> genius, so other can lag but healer can't lag? *logic ,happened when i play my ranger, and the priest just left coz she feels bad lol
my lvl 50 Priest get to 50 in 2 - 3 weeks (with only lvl 1 holy light), and i have works (9 hours a day) lol, if 2 months i think you're a very busy guy, stop playing lol

This post has been edited by Prikitiwe: 11 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

#8 User is offline   Lunaring 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

Just saying, the game open beta on 3/1/2013, and today is 11/2/2013, where did you get 2 months from? Your chars didn't wipe after CBT?
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   innocence07 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

double post sorry

This post has been edited by innocence07: 11 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

#10 User is offline   innocence07 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

View Postinnocence07, on 11 February 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

maybe he meant it feels 2month worth of playing and also i feel u bro cuz ive done a fs gave up at lvl 28 since its so hard to grind , compared it with my lvl 50 wiz (almost same as priest in grinding exept that in lvl 30 up u get dots w/c make u grind a little faster than prieat) and lvl 27 ranger(easiest class to lvl got it at lvl 27 in just 21hrs)

#11 User is offline   keicee 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

simple, make a hybrid priest and level it up to 50, when you raid/RHD skill reset scroll is the answer to become a FS priest. u gotta love their system :)

#12 User is offline   silvach 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

Fs priest was my first character, thats why i had no problem like "OMG I was exping SO fast with my wizz/whatever". I just pushed the holy light button all the way to lvl50. Ofcourse as i said many times before i hit lvl 50 on the very beginning of SOGRATT DESERT quest line. I did so many dungeons other can only dream off.

I was like "LFP Fs priest -- dungeon name" and i had 1 freaking thousand pm. Like waterfall.

And i did it without Battle Manual scroll, didn't know of its existance.

Now, regardless of anything i can log in to the game, and just post myself on "find party" table to be spammed by PM's.

FS priest is hard to level, yes. But in the very end you got so much more to do than DPS who just sits in alberta and spam LFP for hours.

#13 User is offline   silvach 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

View Postkeicee, on 11 February 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

simple, make a hybrid priest and level it up to 50, when you raid/RHD skill reset scroll is the answer to become a FS priest. u gotta love their system :)

hybrid priest who is able to heal dungeons and do DMG in solo is viable only post lvl 40.

Before you have to chose to DPS or to HEAL.

And going all the way to lvl 50 as DPS or to lvl 40 and then resetting to FS priest will make you bad priest overall. Without any good knowledge of bosses mechanics and heals that will cover up the dmg made by stage breakouts.

You will have no awarness of your skills and many hours of training to do. But then, hey, you will need to skill up on Hard Dungeons where your mistakes makes your party wipe.

#14 User is offline   Flickerwisp 

• Achiever
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

Now if only half of those LFP spammers rerolled into a more useful class, this event wouldn't be necessary

#15 User is offline   michyeo 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:43 AM

@silvach, thanks. this will keep me on my way to FS Priest. i usually try to avoid playing as a caster - nothing better than big sword and shining armor ;) But we were talking on guild's forum that it would be good to have one more healer and i didn;t mind switching- there is no equivalent of AD&D Paladin in RO2, so i couldn;t be playing my fav character anyways.

Then i saw ggnoobnore's FS Priest guide and i thought: it actually may be fun (and challenge as i prefer solo or small party). and then: surprise surprise! leveling up acolyte with only 1 ofensive spell has been taking (so far) less time than leveling up swordsman. and it;s cheaper. i almost haven;t been using potions and could save lots of zenys. ofc it requires some thinking and planning before i start attacking, but actually is more fun than spanking everything that moves with the sword. Why i don;t want to make it hybrid and then roll to FS? Because i want to know my spells and i want to get use to not having ofensive power before i go to harder areas. So i;m following this awesome guide and even if may have to join bigger party soon i do enjoy my toon and gonna build it that way.

what i don't like in playing a healer class: that i get random party invites from people who don;t even bother to PM me first and ask. they expect me to accept it just like that, in most cases save their 3letters and i don't even get my share in a loot. And they feel so insulted when i reject random invitation as if i- mere healer- was obliged to help them. At the other hand i;ve met random people who just joined me in fight, we killed together, me working mostly as a healer, waited for the respawn and killed it together again- for the 2nd guy. not even as a party, fair play and cooperation is possible.

It's more the matter of preferences if one will be a good support priest, not necessity and pression from the party/guild. Forcing people to switch to the class they just don't feel and don't like is pointless. Especially when they will be left alone for leveling up and called only when needed for dungeons.

#16 User is offline   dEEkAy2k9 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:05 AM

View PostPrikitiwe, on 11 February 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

it's not that hard leveling priest with lvl 1 holy light (i have pass it), i think many priest extinct becoz many dps or tank always blame the healer when they're dead because of their own stupidity (died becoz poison or freeze trap and hoping the priest heal outdone the damage by not dodging it)
or when everybody in the server is lagging (the dps and tank said they're lagging) and when the priest can't heal coz lagging, they died and said "why no heal" ==> genius, so other can lag but healer can't lag? *logic ,happened when i play my ranger, and the priest just left coz she feels bad lol
my lvl 50 Priest get to 50 in 2 - 3 weeks (with only lvl 1 holy light), and i have works (9 hours a day) lol, if 2 months i think you're a very busy guy, stop playing lol

This is one thing that Ragnarok Online (wether 1 or 2) always had going on. Either you did plan to become a Monk and played Battle Aco OR you decided to be a FS Priest and started Healbombing all day long. That's what's the Problem of Ragnarok is and always was. Playing support chars was never fun, you NEEDED other players do get you through stuff or a friend that was willing to pull you through all. Other games do it much much better, you don't have to criple your farming skills just to be able to heal other players in dungeons.

Right now i am trying to get a FS Sorcerer up and the first 11 levels (that's where i am right now), were just NO FUN at all. You can't do anything besides spamming extremely weak spells. Acolytes got it easier, they can atleast heal themselves prior to job change. But still, pressing only Aspersio - 3x Holy Light ist FAR from being real fun gameplay. I tried Tera and tbh, the first 10 levels over there were much more fun ALTHOUGH i was planning to become a full support Mystic.

There's a reason why everyone is playing DPS or Hybrid. Leveling as Hybrid and then Resetting with a scroll will set you back a good few hundred zeny and/or cash, for what? For the ability to heal OTHERS effectively, to make it possible for THEM - and of course yourself - surviving dungeons.

#17 User is offline   Xenobius 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

Actually, the root of the problem is ages old - and was the solution was found quite some time ago, as well.
In any game with strict character specialization and multi-purpose classes players inevitably face the issue of being pigeon-holed into one role while failing or nearly failing at others.
In WoW (which RO2 practically copied to the letter) the problem was solved through dual specialization - players were given TWO interchangeable talent trees they could switch at will with minor restrictions, so healers and tanks could run around questing in a full DPS build and switch to support/tank build before entering a dungeon.

The idea was further developed in RIFT, where any given character had a number of "souls" they could level and choose from, which further increasing flexibility.

...Too bad Gravity never bothered to copy anything beside the most outdated WoW features dating back to 2004...

This post has been edited by Xenobius: 12 February 2013 - 09:08 AM

Posted Image

#18 User is offline   FocusLight 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:50 AM

Xenobius doesn't go back far enough. Even in the EQ days of 1999, raid capable priest(Templar) was a slow and tedious grind. It goes with the territory. Some games try to play around with the formula like Rift and Runes of Magic, but each have their own problems. RO2 is free, its not Pay to Win (or least not yet) and its a cute game. The FS Priest is a very boring but standard take on the staple. In RO2, FS Priest is necessary and wanted class. Enjoy the fact that you will never be wanting of a dungeon party. Raids will come calling for you instead of you begging. Yes it does get tedious to hit aqua-asperio-HL over and over. But if it get bad, just role another character, play it for a while, and come back.

#19 User is offline   BVsHeart 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

whoah, so many unnecessaries comment and reply but thanks tho.. never thought that there were people in here in the first place.. well, *oops* that *oops*.. what i was trying say here is not whole-ly about the priest itself but the decision made by the admins to do the dungeon with GMs event instead of promoting the character by making some improvement to their skill tree.. not necessarily upgrade their combat abilities while yielding the full support skill tree, that was just my opinion.. ie. the ressurection skill cooldown is way to long, KRO fix it make it 5mins instead of for god damm sake 1 HR! for a player like me who only have 5-6 hr playtime a day, trying to reach a cap level FS priest without wanting to use the reset scroll could kill me half way.. i don't the experience on making a priest, i simply post this on behalf of few of my priest friend who decided to quit the game after the admin post abt the event.. and i can't do any dungeon since then.. trying hard every night to get a party, if im lucky enough i would get one if not i would just lurking around Alberta #1 *forever alone

#20 User is offline   boulapew 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

View PostBVsHeart, on 14 February 2013 - 10:40 AM, said:

whoah, so many unnecessaries comment and reply but thanks tho.. never thought that there were people in here in the first place.. well, *oops* that *oops*.. what i was trying say here is not whole-ly about the priest itself but the decision made by the admins to do the dungeon with GMs event instead of promoting the character by making some improvement to their skill tree.. not necessarily upgrade their combat abilities while yielding the full support skill tree, that was just my opinion.. ie. the ressurection skill cooldown is way to long, KRO fix it make it 5mins instead of for god damm sake 1 HR! for a player like me who only have 5-6 hr playtime a day, trying to reach a cap level FS priest without wanting to use the reset scroll could kill me half way.. i don't the experience on making a priest, i simply post this on behalf of few of my priest friend who decided to quit the game after the admin post abt the event.. and i can't do any dungeon since then.. trying hard every night to get a party, if im lucky enough i would get one if not i would just lurking around Alberta #1 *forever alone

Ok, so if I understand correctly, your friends basically stopped playing because it was too hard to level as a FS priest? I don't think the GM's have any power to meddle with skills, and the event has nothing to do with it. It's kind of a response to the issue, although it won't help in the long run.

Actually, hell, why don't they just give every account like an auto level 20 aco with all quests and kharas done up to that point? I'll make an FS priest then /angry .. I've just done the beginning area so much I hate it, let alone doing it as an aco lol

#21 User is offline   chng08 

• Most Wanted Terrorist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

Actually Being a FS Priest is also fun. You'll be guaranteed a party slot in dungeons even if you don't spam LFP. But when come to solo, it will be real pain as Aspersio+3x Lv.1 Holy Lights don't do much for them. I was a FS Aco until I realized the DMG was so low that I can't even kill a fly when my Aco was approximately Lv. 17, That's the time I decide to build a Hybrid Priest instead of FS. Fortunately there are builds for FS Aco/Priests to ease their burdens a little by dealing DoT to enemies using Lv.1 Oratio(but it was too late for me as my character was already Lv.50). If you reached Lv.50, then you can buy a Skill reset scroll to reset the skill points and further strengthen the healing skills. At Lv.50, you should have sufficient Zeny to buy a reset scroll.
Pre-Job Change: http://www.ro2skills...ml?10gObbdDnOn8
Post Job Change: http://www.ro2skills...odDrbqnaddBrBkA
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   dannyocp 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

View PostXenobius, on 12 February 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

Actually, the root of the problem is ages old - and was the solution was found quite some time ago, as well.
In any game with strict character specialization and multi-purpose classes players inevitably face the issue of being pigeon-holed into one role while failing or nearly failing at others.
In WoW (which RO2 practically copied to the letter) the problem was solved through dual specialization - players were given TWO interchangeable talent trees they could switch at will with minor restrictions, so healers and tanks could run around questing in a full DPS build and switch to support/tank build before entering a dungeon.

The idea was further developed in RIFT, where any given character had a number of "souls" they could level and choose from, which further increasing flexibility.

...Too bad Gravity never bothered to copy anything beside the most outdated WoW features dating back to 2004...

Finally someone with same viewpoint as me!

RO2 is basically a beta version of WoW that can't even do collision-detection (i.e. no line of sight), has extremely bad position desync and buggable bosses.

It copies the basic features but neglect the important ones like dual-spec (I guess they did this on purpose so people have to spend money on skill reset).

Oh and btw, it's really inefficient to level a priest as full support. A better option is to go DPS/heal hybrid and reset after getting to 50. You divide S$6 by the number of days so it's not even expensive unless you are totally broke, then too bad B)

#23 User is offline   Nevets 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

actually i as a hybrid priest have np in dungeon at all
even most of the ppl thought that im FS not hybrid

hybrid in term of max reno, heal, HH, assumptio
why no prz available?
cause whenever someone die, they blame prz
but the problem is they never dodge boss
so wat for a prz torture themself with this stupid pt

dun blame prz dun help, blame the dps who never kills adds, when prz been mobbed by add
dun blame prz no heal, blame tanker cant tank, dps cant deal dmg
why everytime when a pt wipe its all prz responsbile?
prz is oni 1/5 of the pt, while dps is 3/5 of the pt

This post has been edited by Nevets: 18 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

#24 User is offline   Memoryless 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

The number 1 problem I find in being a priest is going to dungeons. I want to cry everytime I have a dungeon quest or khara.
Sure, it is easy to find a party but NOT the RIGHT party.

I have been in several parties that just leaves me with grey hair everytime it ends. Everytime I go in, all of them just charge at 4 different directions. Seriously? Even the dps's start running amok. You think I can spilt into 4 and start chasing each one of you?

Ok nevermind, then when it comes to boss time (I think many priests often gets this) they just aim for the boss while I'm trying to kill adds (with lvl 1 holy light = =) AND heal them.
There's also when sometimes the dps aggros more than the tanks and starts attracting the boss. STOP fighting and walk away. LET the tank aggro back. DON'T keep hitting, dies then blame the tank and priest for not saving them. Your defense is lower than tanks. You are tofu and you expect to go against the boss? Remember coloseu heal has cd of 4 min! D< I can't use that everytime you aggro more.

Sorry if I sound like I'm ranting, I feel these are the most horrible moments of being a priest so far.
Server: Jormungand
IGN/Class: AkaiTenshi/Hybrid Sorceress(main), WingsOfLight/FS Priest, Memoryn/Offtank Beastmaster, CrimsonLunar/Rogue
Guild: Frost_Wolf ["Help me help you"]
If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to pm me =D I'll try my best to help :3

#25 User is offline   Ykelle 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

Apologies for being off topic here. Why not just open the 'easy' mode of dungeons so that we wouldn't wait for party members for an hour or so?

^I agree with Memoryless regarding parties with different players. They need this for quest, this for khara, and that because they just want to. How about the priest?!

Anyway, we're still in the OBT and hopefully, just a little bit of hope, they would hear us, the players who spend countless hours grinding through quests, dungeons, and fields and pointing out things that can be fixed, removed, or tweaked. :)

#26 User is offline   boulapew 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

I'll also be going off-topic, but since the event is over with anyway..

I like that idea Ykelle gave about having an 'Easy' mode to dungeons, where it's doable with any class or group. Maybe have only like 1 blue drop in the entire dungeon at the last boss (random for any class, so it's not worth farming easy mode), with the rest being like greens or mats or something; and have kharas only achievable in normal. This'll give the people trying to do quests the ability to continue, and people who want to finish kharas as they go or get those better drops to do normal as always. Maybe even make normal drops better to give more incentive to do the dungeon in a proper party.

In regard to Memoryless's post, I think everyone who's healed has felt that frustration before. It was one of the reasons I quit my aco the first time around (healing and targeting is also really clunky in this game-- there's tons of times where I try to shift renovatio from one target to another, but the click on their character bar doesn't register time and time again making me reno the same guy like 3 times before I realize I'm not on the person I want).

#27 User is offline   Prikitiwe 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

View PostMemoryless, on 19 February 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

The number 1 problem I find in being a priest is going to dungeons. I want to cry everytime I have a dungeon quest or khara.
Sure, it is easy to find a party but NOT the RIGHT party.

I have been in several parties that just leaves me with grey hair everytime it ends. Everytime I go in, all of them just charge at 4 different directions. Seriously? Even the dps's start running amok. You think I can spilt into 4 and start chasing each one of you?

Ok nevermind, then when it comes to boss time (I think many priests often gets this) they just aim for the boss while I'm trying to kill adds (with lvl 1 holy light = =) AND heal them.
There's also when sometimes the dps aggros more than the tanks and starts attracting the boss. STOP fighting and walk away. LET the tank aggro back. DON'T keep hitting, dies then blame the tank and priest for not saving them. Your defense is lower than tanks. You are tofu and you expect to go against the boss? Remember coloseu heal has cd of 4 min! D< I can't use that everytime you aggro more.

Sorry if I sound like I'm ranting, I feel these are the most horrible moments of being a priest so far.

This :rolleyes: , what majority of priest feels that's why dun blame if healer is very rare
someone died blame priest most quote "why no heal!?!?",then priest upset , priest leave, party over lol :lol:
my first char is priest so when i make dps i always protect priest and never blame them lol, lots of dps never even bother make priest so they dun know how hard is to play one and just blame them if can't heal :lol:

there's this one time when i'm raiding with other priest in arena and he ask it's okay if many died in there.. (lol first time raiding) try save them all till noone died :lol:

This post has been edited by Prikitiwe: 19 February 2013 - 02:32 PM

#28 User is offline   michyeo 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

you know guys, we can complain here untill all get gray hair but no other classes look here i think and they won;t learn anything about healer;s job ... we should start it either in general section or other classes sections. like: Guide: how to party with an FS Priest

#29 User is offline   Memoryless 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

^to the guys above *fistbump*^

There are a lot of players but not many who knows their own role. Yes you may be a good player but when it comes to team play you suck D:
And I'm not just talking about the dps or tanker class. There are certain priests who don't really know how to do their job. I have seen many many posts of people blaming them whenever one dies. However, sometimes it might be the priest's own fault, we may not know but hopefully it's not.

[@Prikitiwe
there's this one time when i'm raiding with other priest in arena and he ask it's okay if many died in there.. (lol first time raiding) try save them all till noone died]

^When I am in my hybrid sorc, I usually tell the priest...."In times of danger, first priority you and tanker! Let the dps die!! XD"^
IGN/Class: AkaiTenshi/Hybrid Sorceress(main), WingsOfLight/FS Priest, Memoryn/Offtank Beastmaster, CrimsonLunar/Rogue
If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to pm me =D I'll try my best to help :3

#30 User is offline   Memoryless 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

View Postmichyeo, on 19 February 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

you know guys, we can complain here untill all get gray hair but no other classes look here i think and they won;t learn anything about healer;s job ... we should start it either in general section or other classes sections. like: Guide: how to party with an FS Priest

I think "Roles of each class" would be better...because not all FS Priest knows their roles as well

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +