• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Super Large Bag

#1 User is offline   yieyie623 

• Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

Where to get superlarge bag?, anyone know?. I don't seem to find it drop from any monster. Anyone can help?

Page 1 of 1
  • This topic is locked

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   20121221224658937 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

It is selling in kafra shop...each of it priced at 18080 ac@sh

#3 User is offline   yieyie623 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

But I checked out this forum below

http://www.gaming-ba...-superlarge-bag

You can actually get it from monster which drop rate of 0.01%. Anyone know which monster?
If it is from cash shop, it will state on this website.

Please clarify.

#4 User is offline   Kevmeister 

• Pew Pew Speedster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

Superlarge Bags are only available through purchase from the Kafra Shop. No mention of whether this will ever be a droppable item in RO2 SEA.

This post has been edited by Kevmeister: 20 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

Kevmeister | Ranger/Blacksmith | 50/50 | Hired gun, just send me a message | I like pies
My weapon of choice? Sarcasm and facts.

#5 User is offline   Theudebert 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

Well,it could be worse,imagine that those bags would only drop at a low chance when opening a pandoras box with a key of pandora...

btw, the link to Gamebase shows an item that works just like pandoras boxes or battlerewardboxes, you open it and it has a chance to contain different items. This bag has a chance to contain large bags and super large bags, but I doubt that it will ever be seen ingame since the playpark-people even removed the large bags to be dropped from Monsters to force people to buy their super-large bags( and yes, they seem to be very expensive although I don't know the exact exchange rates for @cash, but numbers larger than 9999 always tend to involve more than 10 dollars in real cash... that's, at least, my experience from other "free to play" -MMORPGs). I mean I don't mind to invest a little,but for a larger inventory seems to get old and is not really my style... Pets and permanent mounts would be another thing,though, like that Grand peco or that turtle.

This post has been edited by Theudebert: 21 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

#6 User is offline   boulapew 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

View PostTheudebert, on 21 February 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

Well,it could be worse,imagine that those bags would only drop at a low chance when opening a pandoras box with a key of pandora...

btw, the link to Gamebase shows an item that works just like pandoras boxes or battlerewardboxes, you open it and it has a chance to contain different items. This bag has a chance to contain large bags and super large bags, but I doubt that it will ever be seen ingame since the playpark-people even removed the large bags to be dropped from Monsters to force people to buy their super-large bags( and yes, they seem to be very expensive although I don't know the exact exchange rates for @cash, but numbers larger than 9999 always tend to involve more than 10 dollars in real cash... that's, at least, my experience from other "free to play" -MMORPGs). I mean I don't mind to invest a little,but for a larger inventory seems to get old and is not really my style... Pets and permanent mounts would be another thing,though, like that Grand peco or that turtle.

It suddenly occurred to me that there are no 'large bags'... ... ... ... /angry !

#7 User is offline   dEEkAy2k9 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:27 AM

View PostTheudebert, on 21 February 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

it's just too expensive
one superlarge bag costs 18k ro cash, first you need money then @cash and then rocash so nobody knows what it really costs. someone said its about 15$ for ONE bag, now imagine you need 3 to get the full potential AND for that stupid khara that blocks 4 bombs...

#8 User is offline   Tripper247 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

As always

This post has been edited by Tripper247: 21 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • This topic is locked