Playpark Community Forum: RO2 is going down because of this! - Playpark Community Forum

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

RO2 is going down because of this!

#1 User is offline   Garahe 

• Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:07 PM

DUNGEON LOCK-OUTS RO2 is going down because of this,i thought i am the only one just some players observation on ro2 fb page.

Totally agree.. dungeon lockout is stupid.. by doing this Asiasoft is trying to deny us to play again and hv to wait 3 days.. Weapon/Armor bind on equip also stupid idea.. we use million of zeny to purchase and after use, we cannot sell/auction/trade anymore.. fuxking stupid.. this game more like generate own benefit rather than focus on player entertainment..

Every buıld is the same in this game.. Everyone is forced to have high hp . Use the same cards.. Res cooldown ıs a joke.. Cant kill bosses without bugs/glitchs , boss deal more damage than korean version !!! Dun luckouts ..Ur service is for ur own benefit.. U waste our times and money!! Dont wonder when everyone leave one day !! The original game is fun to play.. Sea is Just FAKE !!
Posted Image

• 2 Pages +
  • This topic is locked

Other Replies To This Topic

#31 User is offline   ZackSepiroth 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:04 AM

I guess it will be like;
"OMG My finger Cramped~!"
"Guys, keep dpsing for a while, ill brb toilet"
"Ok, its team 1 turn to rest. Team 2 will continue to DPS. After 1 hour, we switch again"
IGN:OroObito - 50/50(Wizard/Alchemist)

"You may call me a joker, but i play the game, not living it"

#32 User is offline   Tamashiimizu 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

I'm still confused about the connection between RO1, RO2 AND the manwha. In RO1, there were houses and moonlight mvp in Payon Dungeon. In the Manwha, Payon is destroyed by Chaos, and in RO2 Payon is in ruins, while still having it's dungeon. By the way, in RO Payon Ruins, there are 2 (Seri and Nuri, friends of Chaos) ghostly npc which apparently died in the manwha's payon destruction.

And, the assassins in the Sadstorm Fortress are the same as the one's in the manwha. One of the npc's at the village says he's the descendent of Mustafa, one of those assassins. But why are they still alive?
Another point is that another npc, in front of the dungeon, explains that ''Guile was a test object from a giant company's experiment before the Day of Despair. He lived a long painful time cursing the Ymir's Heart piece that's been stuck in his body... When he woke up in this age... He must needed a existence of his past comrades.''!
So, maybe we'll see the other 9 test subjects, since time flows differently for them (and maybe that even explain Drake's form)

What i'm really curious about is what happened to Geffen. I've heard that Geffen got destroyed by doppleganger, but can't remember where, and now is the Center of Magic Studyes since the fall of Juno. Geffen's possible destruction might be related with Geffenia too, since it's portal it's Geffen water fountain, and in the last chapter of the manwha, Loki was fighting Juliana Russil in there.

All this plus the discovery of the Kiel machines by solomian, and the return of the Freyjanity, it's my proof that RO2 is post manwha and RO1.
(sorry for my bad english)

#33 User is offline   AshivaMizuki 

• I'll gladly accept your tithe.. in blood
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:46 AM

All these talk about Guile makes me think of..

Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom Sonic Boom
Posted Image
QCF+HP

View PostCM Alastyr, on 16 September 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

So I don't think I should be receiving the wrath of the players because i am not in the planning nor developing of RO2.

There's also a 99% chance that you're just like the rest of us, act like it too.

#34 User is offline   MaxHydra 

• Arc Light
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:25 AM

Hahahaha! Dopleganger destroyed Geffen! Seems very legit! I knew it that *oops* is fast enough XD
I just can't wait to meet the other 9. They are Legendary.

Anyone knows what happened to the Epic Thanatos o-o ?
"Chill, just trying to help"
[Main](Kraken)LilithArc - Priest (50) "Freaking Giant Octopus suddenly kidnapped me out of the blue!" - Guild Quote
[Alt]SeraphimaArc - Crecentia (50) , SuzunaAlessa - Warrior (38) , CraileFlash - Assassin (39) , IreneGarnet - Monk (38) , EvangelineVlad - Wizard (39) , AncientHydra - Ranger (38)

Posted Image

#35 User is offline   Garahe 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

We just got Asiasoft attention, thank you for the daily raid! May the force be with you.. :P

http://ro2.playpark....ing-time-event/
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • This topic is locked