Playpark Community Forum: AOD/COA BUG - Playpark Community Forum

Jump to content



  • 6 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

AOD/COA BUG

#1 User is offline   Pnello 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 24
  • Joined: 27-December 12

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

COA/AOD DUNGEON BUG

This post has been edited by Pnello: 04 May 2013 - 07:44 AM

-15


  • 6 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   macky07 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 52
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

It's funny that I just saw this guy who's got an AoD set already and who belongs to the notoriously known Titans guild for doing something in dungeons. I guess they report everytime they completed their sets and for which is unfair to other players. Or GM's should instead check their sets first and ask them how did they do itjust as to be fair with other players and to verify the "authenticity" of such claims :D

also, here a screenie of the Titans with their cohorts :D

http://forums.playpa..._1#entry2651556

This post has been edited by macky07: 24 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

0

#3 User is offline   StCrownClown 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 19-March 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

View Postmacky07, on 24 April 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

It's funny that I just saw this guy who's got an AoD set already and who belongs to the notoriously known Titans guild for doing something in dungeons. I guess they report everytime they completed their sets and for which is unfair to other players. Or GM's should instead check their sets first and ask them how did they do itjust as to be fair with other players and to verify the "authenticity" of such claims :D

also, here a screenie of the Titans with their cohorts :D

http://forums.playpa..._1#entry2651556


Sorry Sir

We really hard working to kill boss in AoD

kill first boss in 5mins since first times and before pet system

(my Char still use 3xCoA + 2xColo + CoA hard Weapon)

and never bug bosses in AoD

but now other can kill boss with 2 peoples

Posted Image

This post has been edited by StCrownClown: 05 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

Posted Image
1

#4 User is offline   StCrownClown 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 19-March 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

here


Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by StCrownClown: 05 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

Posted Image
1

#5 User is offline   macky07 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 52
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostStCrownClown, on 24 April 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

Attention please !!!

You guys never came with our RAID, So.. you never know

So jealous


Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image



LOL on this..barbaro and worm is very easy to kill even on hard mode so no need to post this..ramoth on Normal is killable too provided everyone knows what to do..what we need is for you to show how you killed Maya purple, Maya, Ramorth (H)so as to we can believe what you say..but i know you cant provide anything on that part coz your guild is known for something dubious. Btw, i know people from your guild which confirmed it so no need to deny it to me :D
0

#6 User is offline   StCrownClown 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 19-March 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

View Postmacky07, on 24 April 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

LOL on this..barbaro and worm is very easy to kill even on hard mode so no need to post this..ramoth on Normal is killable too provided everyone knows what to do..what we need is for you to show how you killed Maya purple, Maya, Ramorth (H)so as to we can believe what you say..but i know you cant provide anything on that part coz your guild is known for something dubious. Btw, i know people from your guild which confirmed it so no need to deny it to me :D


Ya but U can killed in 5mins since first day ??

This post has been edited by StCrownClown: 25 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   StCrownClown 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 19-March 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

aw

You dont know how to kill Maya Purple ?????????????

just tank and kite boss near one egg then destroy eggs

This post has been edited by StCrownClown: 05 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   StCrownClown 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 19-March 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

and ramos in HARD easier than Ramos in NORMAL

becuz in hard shes just 2nd boss

and same AoE damage

just faster sleep when u stand in Sleep Area and More than mobs
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   StCrownClown 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 19-March 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

and we can becuz we have tons of GREATEST people in Server, most powerful in thier Class.

ex. Rogue, Ranger, SIN, Priest, Knight, Sorc and more.

If you DO NOT agree, Just try to Request Duel with them

You will cant, NEVER and no way to win them


PS. Edited for easier to read

This post has been edited by StCrownClown: 05 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   macky07 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 52
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

View PostStCrownClown, on 24 April 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

and we can becuz we have tons of GREATEST people in Server, most powerful in thier Class.

ex. Rogue, Ranger, SIN, Priest, Knight, Sorc and more.

If you DO NOT agree, Just try to Request Duel with them

You will cant, NEVER and no way to win them


PS. Edited for easier to read



no need to argue with me..i know the truth lol..and people, most in the Titans, are strong just because they got uhmm ______.. and again no need to explain coz some members of yours verified it.. dont be too defensive man.. i also do AoD with other parties but of course we do it the GOOD and NORMAL way :D
0

#11 User is offline   StCrownClown 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 19-March 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

View Postmacky07, on 24 April 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

no need to argue with me..i know the truth lol..and people, most in the Titans, are strong just because they got uhmm ______.. and again no need to explain coz some members of yours verified it.. dont be too defensive man.. i also do AoD with other parties but of course we do it the GOOD and NORMAL way :D


okay

This post has been edited by StCrownClown: 05 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   Khielson 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 02-January 13

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

Dame ingit sa Pinoy. :rolleyes:
Posted Image
Tagapagtangol ng RO2
0

#13 User is offline   StCrownClown 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 19-March 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

View PostKhielson, on 24 April 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Dame ingit sa Pinoy. :rolleyes:


ya becuz its not true
Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   macky07 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 52
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

View PostStCrownClown, on 24 April 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

ya becuz its not true


dont blame me, just blame some of your members for telling me. :D
0

#15 User is offline   binnyya 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 12-April 13

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

bitter?
0

#16 User is offline   AshivaMizuki 

  • I'll gladly accept your tithe.. in blood
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 402
  • Joined: 16-January 13

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

StClown, you sound like Helios.
Posted Image
QCF+HP

View PostCM Alastyr, on 16 September 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

So I don't think I should be receiving the wrath of the players because i am not in the planning nor developing of RO2.

There's also a 99% chance that you're just like the rest of us, act like it too.
0

#17 User is offline   macky07 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 52
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

View PostAshivaMizuki, on 24 April 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

StClown, you sound like Helios.



oh yeah his English sounded like lLucifer of Hellios...very notable for his English :D
0

#18 User is offline   Pnello 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 24
  • Joined: 27-December 12

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

hahaha funny macky, just go report and let gm investigate our set and our title.. report it 100x.. lets see if something happen lol..

BUG in AOD cant KILL BOSS in 5mins, we're not like you kill each boss 30-40mins with broken hands of 1 player.. lol
0

#19 User is offline   dancrz 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 24-April 13

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

yeah titans guild are strong because they has DUPLI . specially their GM has a lvl4 moonlihgt pet and unli graham pots/explorer. . are u kidding me bro?!! ..
0

#20 User is offline   macky07 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 52
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:07 AM

View PostPnello, on 24 April 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

hahaha funny macky, just go report and let gm investigate our set and our title.. report it 100x.. lets see if something happen lol..

BUG in AOD cant KILL BOSS in 5mins, we're not like you kill each boss 30-40mins with broken hands of 1 player.. lol



another big LOL..i hope you know what kind of description your guild is known for in Einherjar.. and i think you know also that even if i report it many times, GMs seldomly, if not slow, react on it and i think you know that too.. i'm just telling facts so that other players may know as well and no need to deny the truth already coz many players, if not some, know about what you're doing already. :D
2

#21 User is offline   AshivaMizuki 

  • I'll gladly accept your tithe.. in blood
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 402
  • Joined: 16-January 13

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:33 AM

View Postmacky07, on 24 April 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

oh yeah his English sounded like lLucifer of Hellios...very notable for his English :D


Oh, I forgot his name is lucifer and helios is the guild x_x
Posted Image
QCF+HP

View PostCM Alastyr, on 16 September 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

So I don't think I should be receiving the wrath of the players because i am not in the planning nor developing of RO2.

There's also a 99% chance that you're just like the rest of us, act like it too.
0

#22 User is offline   binnyya 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 12-April 13

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

awwwwww
0

#23 User is offline   xKirai 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 160
  • Joined: 14-January 13

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:46 AM

View PostPnello, on 24 April 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:

hahaha funny macky, just go report and let gm investigate our set and our title.. report it 100x.. lets see if something happen lol..

BUG in AOD cant KILL BOSS in 5mins, we're not like you kill each boss 30-40mins with broken hands of 1 player.. lol

You just admitted you're from Titans, didn't you?
Lol.. Just saying, I think alot of players in your server will respect Guild Titans as you've help improve the community by informing GMs about the bugs. :)
Finally we'll have a community with lesser bug abusers! Woohoo, right Guild Titans? Lol.

Just one question, If you guys didn't abuse the bug, how did you guys know so much? Lol.
Just asking. Don't flame me please, I do not know how to think, Sir.( I made it bigger so it's easier for you to read. :) )
Game: Ragnarok Online 2
Server: Jormungand
Guild: Kage
IGN: Ryuki, Lv50 Knight.
2

#24 User is offline   StCrownClown 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 19-March 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:15 AM

View PostxKirai, on 25 April 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

You just admitted you're from Titans, didn't you?
Lol.. Just saying, I think alot of players in your server will respect Guild Titans as you've help improve the community by informing GMs about the bugs. :)
Finally we'll have a community with lesser bug abusers! Woohoo, right Guild Titans? Lol.

Just one question, If you guys didn't abuse the bug, how did you guys know so much? Lol.
Just asking. Don't flame me please, I do not know how to think, Sir.( I made it bigger so it's easier for you to read. :) )


Ya !! we dont know how to bug since first time we just heard (when 20th April)

and we not mind about it becuz that time many senior member playing RO2 NA server and we re not worries, ya!! we thought we can go and kill anytime

UNTIL 2 days ago, ya we know how to bug just 2 days ago

its true becuz im alway online in this server and alway see people in guild
Posted Image
0

#25 User is offline   macky07 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 52
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

View PostStCrownClown, on 25 April 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

Ya !! we dont know how to bug since first time we just heard (when 20th April)

and we not mind about it becuz that time many senior member playing RO2 NA server and we re not worries, ya!! we thought we can go and kill anytime

UNTIL 2 days ago, ya we know how to bug just 2 days ago

its true becuz im alway online in this server and alway see people in guild




You know what's the best way to prove what you say? Video how you did it and all questions about your guild and reputation will all be gone..hmm, that is if you will do it but i know you cant and same goes with all the members..i know they cant do it coz there's something fishy about it..if you can show the world how you did it then i'll shut up for good and all doubts about it will be closed... Just think sir? right? :D

This post has been edited by macky07: 25 April 2013 - 02:39 AM

0

#26 User is offline   macky07 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 52
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

View PostxKirai, on 25 April 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

You just admitted you're from Titans, didn't you?
Lol.. Just saying, I think alot of players in your server will respect Guild Titans as you've help improve the community by informing GMs about the bugs. :)
Finally we'll have a community with lesser bug abusers! Woohoo, right Guild Titans? Lol.

Just one question, If you guys didn't abuse the bug, how did you guys know so much? Lol.
Just asking. Don't flame me please, I do not know how to think, Sir.( I made it bigger so it's easier for you to read. :) )



Pnello is from Titans bro with AoD set..thumbs up for your post :D
0

#27 User is offline   macky07 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 52
  • Joined: 08-January 13

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:04 AM

View PostxKirai, on 25 April 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

You just admitted you're from Titans, didn't you?
Lol.. Just saying, I think alot of players in your server will respect Guild Titans as you've help improve the community by informing GMs about the bugs. :)
Finally we'll have a community with lesser bug abusers! Woohoo, right Guild Titans? Lol.

Just one question, If you guys didn't abuse the bug, how did you guys know so much? Lol.
Just asking. Don't flame me please, I do not know how to think, Sir.( I made it bigger so it's easier for you to read. :) )



Pnello is from Titans bro with AoD set..thumbs up for your post :D
0

#28 User is offline   StCrownClown 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 19-March 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:41 AM

thats so funny if u thougth Titans cant do it.


I'll answer u just my word, but enough for thinking and understand.


1. Legendary Boss Master Title

= can answer some question about Titans did it without bug.

Bugger(people) no need to use supplies for sake other party, so they cant and maybe they will never kill in 5mins.


2. We got AoD equips and AoD HARD weapon before/without this Bug and any bug.

= The game create for people can finish, Developer know someday some people can do it, Ya!! We just first people who can finish bosses.


3. We use everything for finish all bosses, we use Food buff, Maestro Pots, Boost, Pump, Spinel, and more for finish. The real Titans NOT STINGY.

= That why we are fisrt people can finish all boss in AoD N,H.

The Game create for clear bosses and mission, NOT for sell zeny or make real money (in our mind). We not mind about price of those, And use its for our best.


4. We have many ACTIVE PEOPLE in guild and we set priority for people in guild first.

= Other people never did raid with Titans and never know strategy.


5. Maya Purple HARD AoD HARD "Top" part can answer all question

Becuz nothing bug in MAYA PURPLE in HARD i guess and many PET debuff too bad for this boss too.

90% Damage Protection, and almost 10mins Before Enrage, So.... If we need to bug it we need time 90mins at least for kill with this bug.

I guess no bugger can got AoD HARD Top. But... Titans got AoD HARD Top already, Before bug and any bug.


THE LAST

If you or other people really need to know how to kill Maya Purple in HARD

I have 4 Very important rules to tell you

[1] Use Eggs luring boss near eggs then atk and destroy
[2] Need "GREAT TANK" (HP15k+ with Gragham, DEF50%+, or Maximum Parry).
[3] Go with good party and people know how to do, use food buff, Maestro Pots, Boost, Pump, Spinel, Spinel Purple, and Graham for tank.
[4] Now pet system came, Dont use Debuff pet becuz sometime cant damage to Maya if he (maya not lady) got debuff.


If Titans cant do = no one cant do.

You will not agree, But trust me, Its true....


Thank you for read...


http://

ps. edited for inc. picture

This post has been edited by StCrownClown: 05 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

Posted Image
0

#29 User is offline   Fastcar 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 11-March 13

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:16 AM

View PostStCrownClown, on 25 April 2013 - 04:41 AM, said:



If Titans cant do = no one cant do.





FALSE!! 0% can do it too..

In fact 0% guild are the ones who cleared AoD in Einherjar 1st, not Titans! You just have the title because you guys ummmm you know like macky07 said.. You have tons of grahams, purple explo pots and power pack buffs. I've seen few ppl from Titans spamming it like normal(500hp) pots. Thats why on your screenshot you only have 1 FS priest in doing the 5mins khara(if its true that you didnt bug it) coz you need 7-8 dps in doing it. The rest they use purple explo pots.


PS. Im not from 0% guild. I just love 0% coz unlike Titans. They dont brag about their achievements. Sorry 0% for dragging you into this :D xD

This post has been edited by Fastcar: 25 April 2013 - 07:34 AM

0

#30 User is offline   StCrownClown 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: 19-March 13
  • LocationThailand

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:42 AM

View PostFastcar, on 25 April 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

FALSE!! 0% can do it too..

In fact 0% guild are the ones who cleared AoD in Einherjar 1st, not Titans! You just have the title because you guys ummmm you know like macky07 said.. You have tons of grahams, purple explo pots and power pack buffs. I've seen few ppl from Titans spamming it like normal(500hp) pots. Thats why on your screenshot you only have 1 FS priest in doing the 5mins khara(if its true that you didnt bug it) coz you need 7-8 dps in doing it. The rest they use purple explo pots.


PS. Im not from 0% guild. I just love 0% coz unlike Titans. They dont brag about their achievements. Sorry 0% for dragging you into this :D xD


sorry guys

we can clear first

if u sure

pls ask them to show "AoD HARD TOP"

hehe
Posted Image
0

Share this topic:


  • 6 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked