Playpark Community Forum: Resurrection Flame? S2 and S1 items?! - Playpark Community Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Resurrection Flame? S2 and S1 items?! What is it, and what implication it will bring? Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Do you think Asiasoft been fair to us lately? (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think old player should suffer in new and newer patches?

1. Yes, old players must leave the game! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No, old player should be reimbursement everytime there is new stuff introduced to the game, that can potentially disrupt their gameplay. (4 votes [30.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.77%

3. Who bloody cares, Asiasoft don't, so why should we? (9 votes [69.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

Vote

#1 User is offline   junguo93 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The above is the level 120 Resurrection Flames. What it does, is that it adds addition stats into any equipments that is under or equal to the level of the Resurrection Flame.
What random additional stats? Bossing Damage %, All Stats %, WA, MA, Accuracy, Avoidability, and the basic 4 stats STR/DEX/INT/LUK.
However all these freebies, cost with a heavy price tag, any equipment, that have been Flamed before will be limited to 5 use of scissor for trade.

Recently new Season 2 items comes directly with addition stats, items from mob drops to boss drops. Empress drop also have additional stats! These item, do not need to be Flamed in order to get the additional stats, hence they can be traded infinitely, till a resurrection Flame is used.

But what about Season 1 items? Why do the veteran players have to suffer? We only can get these additional stats by using Resurrection Flames, and completely destroys the trade value of our well-scrolled equipment? Where is our reimbursement? Is Asiasoft trying to drive the veteran players away?

Feel free to comments, I may be wrong with the Resurrection Flames use, if that is the case, please enlighten me.
But up till now, i am pretty sure this is only being unfair to the old players.

*edited*

The above link, is a private seller, for such items at obscene prices.
[Note : Link has been removed from this post as it is indirectly advertising sales - Astrea]

As >>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<< mentioned, that i did not say what state what type of reimbursement, so i add this in, maybe a fixed additional stat is added to every season 1 equipment?

This post has been edited by Astrea: 23 May 2013 - 03:11 PM
Reason for edit: Removal of FB link

Page 1 of 1
  • This topic is locked

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   MSplayer 

• PipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:20 PM

its not like only maplesea has these, kms has these too
PSLE: Passed on Nov 2004
GCE O Level: Passed on Jan 2009
GCE A Level: ?
Igotnopole, 13x Aran; Dead1yblade 14x Dual Blade; Whltewonder, 5x bishop

#3 User is offline   >>><<< 

• (hoho) Plasident
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationFantasy

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

Why not take it to Nexon Korea since they have this too and no ridiculous "reimbursement" was given for pre-Unlimited equipment.

P.S : You didn't state what reimbursement you want.

P.P.S : Where's the "I don't care because it's ridiculous to be asking for reimbursement on such a primitive and common matter" option on your poll?

P.P.P.S : Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   AgentJR 

• Apprentice of ISAO
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationInternational Secret Agent Organisation (ISAO)

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

I quite happy to play those stones with my lousy equipments, after all I can get those stones daily from hilla and zakum~

But what I really waiting for is Occult Cubes !
My Hero:
Helmed-Lv81,27/2/09,1a.m
Scarlion Helmed-Lv86,8/5/09,6.25p.m:gee:
Lv 200 @ 7/10/12,10.45pm

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • This topic is locked