Playpark Community Forum: Noel Patch - Lack of communication/feedback to RO2 Community - Playpark Community Forum

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Noel Patch - Lack of communication/feedback to RO2 Community Discreetly removed VIP package without warning Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   coolhikki 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:13 AM

Hi Asiasoft,

How are you? Wait, do you even reply or read this forum? Guess not. This probably might be a meaningless rant where nobody (in your management) will give a *oops*.

So what is going on? Look at your facebook page, its being spammed with SADNESS. I feel for you guys, really. I have never seen an MMO where there is so much complaint and disappointment.

You guys are really losing the plot. Get a grip and start fulfilling your duties towards the community (which I doubt).

Love,
A disappointed player

This post has been edited by coolhikki: 31 May 2013 - 08:57 AM

• 2 Pages +

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   bagtit 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:54 AM

as we all experience with asiasoft regarding such wondrous events and fixes (sarcasm) i doubt they will they will deliver this NOEL patch now haha to be honest dont EXPECT POSTIVE may be a POSITIVE sorry notes from the developers team.

maybe like this we dont know what happens now " DEAR Asgardians , there was a problem in the developing team of asiasoft regarding the NOEL race, sorry for the inconvinience" (something like that)

for the colo crashes
"Dear Asgardians, we are sorry please do wait hahaha"

oh well will just wait for the patch notes IF THERE IS WORTH SEEING OR PLAYING IT HAHA!
Asiasoft proves us wrong NOW! (see what happen to flyff before hahaha)

#3 User is offline   AngelWyrd 

• Achiever
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • LocationMorrocTown

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:07 AM

might be something happen for their new patch, and cause the delay thing for new anouncement...btw they test it first then release, and might expect new bug occurs again...
"Wandering Warrior of Justice" lol
MasterWarrior/Chef(20/50)

#4 User is offline   bagtit 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

Lets wait and see but im sure a lot of raging wanna NOEL class out there , im sure there gonna say

"Dear asgardians we have tested first the noel class but unfortunately we are not able to cope up with the said patch. this end of may (due to bugs and glitches so will be moving it to (EXPECT THE WORSE DELAY EVER !!!)" hahahahaha

ok back to KRO2 then haha

#5 User is offline   Astrea 

• PPF's Empress™©
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

View Postcoolhikki, on 30 May 2013 - 06:13 AM, said:

So what is going on?

View Postbagtit, on 30 May 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

oh well will just wait for the patch notes IF THERE IS WORTH SEEING OR PLAYING IT HAHA!

Hi,

I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty to merge 2 threads of the same nature. Well, as an RO2 player myself, I too am waiting with bated breath on a news update regarding the patch release.

The RO2 team has been contacted and we are now waiting for more information on the matter. I shall be posting an update here once I receive any news.
Posted Image
What I say you do. You do what I say. I say what you do. What you do I say.

#6 User is offline   AngelWyrd 

• Achiever
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationMorrocTown

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

thx to them ***** silent no news at all and another new batch player migrate to NA or quit, thx asi****t

This post has been edited by AngelWyrd: 30 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

#7 User is offline   pdracoz 

• Achiever
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

Asiasoft has NO BALLS to announce delays ... NO BRAINS NO MANAGEMENT SKILLS NO BACKBONE NO EYES TO SEE ....at least announce delay !!!!
mind over matter ...if you dont mind it doesnt matter

#8 User is offline   Yunxuan 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:52 PM

View Postpdracoz, on 30 May 2013 - 01:42 PM, said:

Asiasoft has NO BALLS to announce delays ... NO BRAINS NO MANAGEMENT SKILLS NO BACKBONE NO EYES TO SEE ....at least announce delay !!!!

LOL~ ~ ~

It's like a company grand opening at 9am. Minster, VIP, Guest, Buffet, Cocktail everything arrived outside the company's door. The one holding the Key to the Company still asleep in his own house at 2pm.

IT'S SO SCREWED !!! Hahaha

BTW, They already sent E-Mail to many Asiasoft Player under them about 30th May Noel implementation. It seen like no ribbon cutting today. LOL

On their website, They put
~ Weekly Maintenance: Every Thursday 9am - 12pm ~

I mean, I'm not mad. I just really LOL, because a big company and "self-claim" Professional Gaming Company with Professional Staff ( One of the E-Mail they sent me did mentioned their staff are very professional ), could be so screwed up. hahaha *No eyes see*

At least tell your player lar. LOL i see some poor guy wanted to go raid, but worry about will server down the moment they half way killing a boss. So 可怜. Buay Ta Han. haha

This post has been edited by Yunxuan: 30 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

Posted Image

#9 User is offline   coolhikki 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:18 PM

Not only that you fail on delivering your promise, you have secretly took out the VIP package from the Kafra shop.

Great great. Kudos to you guys.

Is there a covert operation going on?

#10 User is offline   pdracoz 

• Achiever
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

View PostYunxuan, on 30 May 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

LOL~ ~ ~

It's like a company grand opening at 9am. Minster, VIP, Guest, Buffet, Cocktail everything arrived outside the company's door. The one holding the Key to the Company still asleep in his own house at 2pm.

IT'S SO SCREWED !!! Hahaha

BTW, They already sent E-Mail to many Asiasoft Player under them about 30th May Noel implementation. It seen like no ribbon cutting today. LOL

On their website, They put
~ Weekly Maintenance: Every Thursday 9am - 12pm ~

I mean, I'm not mad. I just really LOL, because a big company and "self-claim" Professional Gaming Company with Professional Staff ( One of the E-Mail they sent me did mentioned their staff are very professional ), could be so screwed up. hahaha *No eyes see*

At least tell your player lar. LOL i see some poor guy wanted to go raid, but worry about will server down the moment they half way killing a boss. So 可怜. Buay Ta Han. haha

exactly .. it makes me wonder how they can survive for so long ... they are just slapping their own faces by announcing and then keep queit when they fail to deliver .. arent they afraid someone might write an article in the star newspaper or other media channels condemning their lack of responsibility and ethics ? tsk tsk tsk

This post has been edited by pdracoz: 30 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

mind over matter ...if you dont mind it doesnt matter

#11 User is offline   lizghel 

• Achiever
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

updates please
Tlaltecuhtli - Sorc
Vril Eternals Titans
Check out my Channel
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Yunxuan 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

View Postcoolhikki, on 30 May 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

Not only that you fail on delivering your promise, you have secretly took out the VIP package from the Kafra shop.

Great great. Kudos to you guys.

Is there a covert operation going on?

Wah Lan Eh, I was still thinking to purchase VIP from market for the new noel. Now prices turn crazy in AH over the VIP package.

Dear Forum Moderator,

Could you kindly feedback to Ragnarok 2 Team in Asiasoft.
厉害就好, 不要假厉害。
When things are not broken, don't fix it.
You put cash items in, you give advance notices.
You take things out, you took it quietly without notices.
They really think Asiasoft is their Ah Gong House is it?

Noel, not yet fixed, Still dare to take things away from Kafra.
If you want to take back some zeny away from Server, say so lar.
Not need take away the VIP Package and use "unknown" character to vend it using AH for high prices mah.
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Skaars 

• Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationBintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

Posted Image

Above image enough to describe the phenemon happen here :blink:
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   davidvoyage 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

They finally update the reason why they cannot deliver noel class on time! Check it out!
Wait for Gravity to release an auto-patch system for noel class? Can anybody tell me how long we have to wait for that?

I rather download 4gb manually :/ 4GB is really NOTHING for today's internet connection...

Just wondering, why would Gravity force manual update from Noel onward? Is that the same case for current KRO2?

This post has been edited by davidvoyage: 30 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

#15 User is offline   Astrea 

• PPF's Empress™©

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:01 PM

The latest official news : http://ro2.playpark....el-race-update/

Allow me to copy-paste :

Announcement on delay of Noel race Update

Dear Asgardians,

We understand that many of you have been eagerly anticipating the launch of the Noel race, which we had planned to release today, 30th May 2013.

Unfortunately, due to the recent move to a new patching system by the game developers Gravity, the file size of the client that players have to download to play Noel is quite big. Additionally, Gravity has shared that there will be no more auto-patching for existing players who wish to update their current game client for new content, from the Noel race launch onwards.

What this means:

Players can no longer auto-patch their existing game clients
Players all have to download and apply a manual patch of at least 4GB in size to update their current game client
This will definitely result in great inconvenience to the players and we want a fast, smooth and convenient experience for players to enjoy all new content prepared by Gravity and Asiasoft.

In order to prevent the above, we have reluctantly decided to postpone the launch of the Noel race until further notice so Gravity can develop the new auto-patch system that will allow for players to auto-patch their clients easily and quickly in future.

We are also taking this additional time to resolve even more bugs and issues that were faced with the Noel race test client provided by the developer.

We sincerely apologise for this unprecedented delay, and we understand your frustration and anger towards this delay. We were truly set on bringing you the Noel race today with all the activities we had lined up in the game to celebrate this new milestone. However, we don’t want to compromise the experience and convenience of the gamers by rushing out an imperfect patch process.

We truly seek your kind patience and understanding during this period. We strive to work towards the launch of the Noel race by mid-June! For further queries, please send us a message on iBox at http://www.playpark.net/ibox/#13622 and we will attend to you as quickly as possible.

Regretfully,
RO2 Adminstrator

Posted Image

#16 User is offline   Astrea 

• PPF's Empress™©

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

View PostYunxuan, on 30 May 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

Dear Forum Moderator,

Could you kindly feedback to Ragnarok 2 Team in Asiasoft.
厉害就好, 不要假厉害。
When things are not broken, don't fix it.
You put cash items in, you give advance notices.
You take things out, you took it quietly without notices.
They really think Asiasoft is their Ah Gong House is it?

Noel, not yet fixed, Still dare to take things away from Kafra.
If you want to take back some zeny away from Server, say so lar.
Not need take away the VIP Package and use "unknown" character to vend it using AH for high prices mah.

Helped you to feedback to the Team already.
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   AngelWyrd 

• Achiever
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationMorrocTown

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:11 PM

so its really something happen, so i guest need wait, :blink: till mid June!?

#18 User is offline   davidvoyage 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

View PostAngelWyrd, on 30 May 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

so its really something happen, so i guest need wait, :blink: till mid June!?

I really don't understand, manually download 4gb is faster than waiting for 2 more weeks...

#19 User is offline   Gargon 

• Pip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

I think if they went ahead with the 4GB plan, their servers will crash and burn... imagine so many ppl downloading 4GB of data at one go vs a small file :/ server crash and burn, buy new ones = another month... i think wait 2 more weeks safer. i just hope the deliver ....
Get a siggy and L2P please

#20 User is offline   Condorus 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image BALiTZ - /OMG GM - 50 Ranger / 50 Artisan

#21 User is offline   Fantasme 

• Stealing your skills
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

I am posting in here to approve of the post above mine. Never guarantee anything unless you have it confirmed with the other side but oh what am I saying, this isn't even the first time players have been let down.

Stay classy.
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   bagtit 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

YEAH! i hit my predictions haha...wooohooo! oh yeah this is going where (flyff has gone through watch out!) thank for the makers of RO2 for the game itself only not the sponsoring the game haha hahaha CIAO!

This post has been edited by bagtit: 30 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

#23 User is offline   gphot001 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

The RO2 installer is 4gb already. What's the problem with downloading 4gb again?

#24 User is offline   AshivaMizuki 

• I'll gladly accept your tithe.. in blood
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

Haha, VIP package ninja'd. Let's see how you VIP users live without it. :)
Posted Image
QCF+HP

View PostCM Alastyr, on 16 September 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

So I don't think I should be receiving the wrath of the players because i am not in the planning nor developing of RO2.

There's also a 99% chance that you're just like the rest of us, act like it too.

#25 User is offline   Yunxuan 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

View PostAstrea, on 30 May 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

Helped you to feedback to the Team already.

Thanks Astrea, We know it was not your fault Astrea, since you take care of forum only.

Just the behind the screen, there always been to much hidden issue that secretly "stealing" stuff from player without actual informing. Which is not right.
It's the company business, but the staff who took care of it, it's like abusing their rights and causing the company's failure in terms of reputation and causing much problem between the company and their customer.

Oh ya, Astrea, I missed out a point.

Can you kindly feedback to the administrator, saying that
01) We need the union NPC to sell Conceal Scroll, because they took it out and there is no place to obtain them anymore, It will be hard for newbie to look for party for dungeon since most advances player are looking for certain boss only and without Conceal, they basically having hell lots of problem to run pass the monster, while the advance player with good gear, can just dash across. In the long run, Nobody would really party the new guys since they mostly die or couldn't reach

02) VIP Package back to Cash Shop.
It added extra HP and stats, Its very important since most player in certain raid are asking for MAX HP how much before they are willingly to invite them to party. Not to mention it's even harder for the new guys, because their HP are basically Low. without VIP Package, Its even hard for them to find a raid party that would want them.

This post has been edited by Yunxuan: 31 May 2013 - 07:53 AM

Posted Image

#26 User is offline   coolhikki 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

View PostAstrea, on 30 May 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

Hi,

I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty to merge 2 threads of the same nature. Well, as an RO2 player myself, I too am waiting with bated breath on a news update regarding the patch release.

The RO2 team has been contacted and we are now waiting for more information on the matter. I shall be posting an update here once I receive any news.

Hi Astrea,

No, I don't mind you merging both topics into one. I have re-edited the thread title with an appropriate description.

There is a lack of transparency and communication between Asiasoft and the community that has caused so much frustrations and disappointment. See RO2 facebook for example.
Now, frankly I think Asiasoft really needs to step up and start doing something. Forget about Noel, you won't have sufficient interested players to try out the new content by mid June. Servers are getting quieter, in-game economy is going out of control (VIP package in Freyja is 100K Zeny and above), lesser raids, lesser population to motivate steady zeny/cash flow.

This is your lost, Asiasoft. You lost people to NA RO2 and you be losing more soon to the INDO RO2.

This post has been edited by coolhikki: 31 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

#27 User is offline   Astrea 

• PPF's Empress™©

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

View PostYunxuan, on 31 May 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

Thanks Astrea, We know it was not your fault Astrea, since you take care of forum only.

Just the behind the screen, there always been to much hidden issue that secretly "stealing" stuff from player without actual informing. Which is not right.
It's the company business, but the staff who took care of it, it's like abusing their rights and causing the company's failure in terms of reputation and causing much problem between the company and their customer.

Oh ya, Astrea, I missed out a point.

Can you kindly feedback to the administrator, saying that
01) We need the union NPC to sell Conceal Scroll, because they took it out and there is no place to obtain them anymore, It will be hard for newbie to look for party for dungeon since most advances player are looking for certain boss only and without Conceal, they basically having hell lots of problem to run pass the monster, while the advance player with good gear, can just dash across. In the long run, Nobody would really party the new guys since they mostly die or couldn't reach

02) VIP Package back to Cash Shop.
It added extra HP and stats, Its very important since most player in certain raid are asking for MAX HP how much before they are willingly to invite them to party. Not to mention it's even harder for the new guys, because their HP are basically Low. without VIP Package, Its even hard for them to find a raid party that would want them.

View Postcoolhikki, on 31 May 2013 - 09:06 AM, said:

Hi Astrea,

No, I don't mind you merging both topics into one. I have re-edited the threat title with an appropriate description.

There is a lack of transparency and communication between Asiasoft and the community that has caused so much frustrations and disappointment. See RO2 facebook for example.
Now, frankly I think Asiasoft really needs to step up and start doing something. Forget about Noel, you won't have sufficient interested players to try out the new content by mid June. Servers are getting quieter, in-game economy is going out of control (VIP package in Freyja is 100K Zeny and above), lesser raids, lesser population to motivate steady zeny/cash flow.

This is your lost, Asiasoft. You lost people to NA RO2 and you be losing more soon to the INDO RO2.

Hi Yunxuan and coolhikki,

First off, thank you for sharing your feedback. I will most certainly share your thoughts (and suggestions) to the RO2 team.
@coolhikki, I understand where you are coming from...Personally speaking, I too, vote for transparency.
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   YooSan 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:12 AM

View PostAstrea, on 31 May 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

Hi Yunxuan and coolhikki,

First off, thank you for sharing your feedback. I will most certainly share your thoughts (and suggestions) to the RO2 team.
@coolhikki, I understand where you are coming from...Personally speaking, I too, vote for transparency.

the only possible excuse of this is to implement both NOEL n WOE same time at the next client patches...
but still for sure now they got much lessened populations in all servers...
need more gameplay to do...not just stucked at end game stuffs and nothin worth to do...all became boring nowadays...
maybe its time to quit..?

#29 User is offline   SeyrenW 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:03 AM

Why Asiasoft made ​​no effort?
Take example Ro NA. This is the same game yet, gamers are happy.
Just more communication AND READ PLAYERS.

This post has been edited by SeyrenW: 01 June 2013 - 08:05 AM

#30 User is offline   Subrex 

• Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

View PostSeyrenW, on 01 June 2013 - 08:03 AM, said:

Why Asiasoft made ​​no effort?
Take example Ro NA. This is the same game yet, gamers are happy.
Just more communication AND READ PLAYERS.

Yup~ i think so too... :D AsiaSoft team should communicate more with the player in ro2..
Make Q&A to get more opinion from player..
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +