Playpark Community Forum: Luminous unable to complete mushroom kingdom quest - Playpark Community Forum

Jump to content



Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Luminous unable to complete mushroom kingdom quest

#1 User is offline   ThayChen  

  • Regular Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 702
  • Joined: 25-April 07

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:24 PM

i keep getting dc when fighting the boss of mushroom kingdom quest.
anyone else experiencing this as well?
-2


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   WhySoRandom 

  • Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: 29-March 13

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostThayChen, on 18 June 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

i keep getting dc when fighting the boss of mushroom kingdom quest.
anyone else experiencing this as well?


Nope. Except for invalid pointers which happen rather often in PQ's. :py01:
0

#3 User is offline   darkiller 

  • Biohazardous
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 44833
  • Joined: 24-August 07
  • LocationPlanet Earth

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:07 AM

nope, my lumi completed le worh
0

#4 User is offline   PegaKok 

  • Forum Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 37298
  • Joined: 24-April 07

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:24 AM

My Luminous was able to complete every single Mushroom Kingdom quests on 12 June 2013.

And 1 more thing, if you require assistance about the game play, please post at http://forums.playpa...-knowledgebase/ instead.

This post has been edited by PegaKok: 19 June 2013 - 09:12 AM

mage89lol / IAedHunter / GryffinMercy - IL Arch Mage / Wild Hunter / Mercedes (>=200)
GryffinWindy - Wind Breaker (198)
0

#5 User is offline   DvAxion 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • Posts: 148
  • Joined: 19-July 12

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

you all got quest on your lumin ahh...somehow my lumin has no quest at all, i grinded my way to 30 then few quest after jobchange then there arent anymore lightbulb beside my screen
Posted Image

DeClencher being all hyped about new content and pray someone will trade RH ST energy sword with her STSD
0

#6 User is offline   FishOfFate 

  • LumiFish<3
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 338
  • Joined: 17-June 13

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:58 AM

View PostDvAxion, on 19 June 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

you all got quest on your lumin ahh...somehow my lumin has no quest at all, i grinded my way to 30 then few quest after jobchange then there arent anymore lightbulb beside my screen


You have quests when you reach level 10 do quests all the way to level 30 without grinding unless you choose the dark path maybe? O_o You must get to Lumi's town to get the mushroom quest

Anyway about TS's question, i finished the mushroom quest, did this together with my friend (in a party)
0

#7 User is offline   lolipopy~ ♪ ♫ 

  • Shadowers are awesome. So are lollipops.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 4084
  • Joined: 04-February 11

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:07 AM

o.o I chose dark and I had quests all the way to 30 and after (then i got lazy to do them.)
26/10/13
loliduckiie - Level 200 shadower ^^
-continue slacking-
Posted Image
Siggy made by IxNamixl!
0

#8 User is offline   DvAxion 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • Posts: 148
  • Joined: 19-July 12

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:08 AM

View PostFishOfFate, on 19 June 2013 - 08:58 AM, said:

You have quests when you reach level 10 do quests all the way to level 30 without grinding unless you choose the dark path maybe? O_o You must get to Lumi's town to get the mushroom quest

Anyway about TS's question, i finished the mushroom quest, did this together with my friend (in a party)



huh how come liddat de @@, my lumin light storyline...after i hunt the mop quest im completely out of quest...did try went back the house at blue slime no quest at all then no lightbulbs too x.x
Posted Image

DeClencher being all hyped about new content and pray someone will trade RH ST energy sword with her STSD
0

#9 User is offline   FishOfFate 

  • LumiFish<3
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 338
  • Joined: 17-June 13

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:09 AM

View Postlolipopy~ ♪ ♫, on 19 June 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

o.o I chose dark and I had quests all the way to 30 and after (then i got lazy to do them.)


I see. My friend said you have to kill someone to get the scroll is it true?????? (For Dark Story) :blink:

This post has been edited by FishOfFate: 19 June 2013 - 09:11 AM

0

#10 User is offline   FishOfFate 

  • LumiFish<3
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 338
  • Joined: 17-June 13

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

View PostDvAxion, on 19 June 2013 - 09:08 AM, said:

huh how come liddat de @@, my lumin light storyline...after i hunt the mop quest im completely out of quest...did try went back the house at blue slime no quest at all then no lightbulbs too x.x


Haha after you finish talking in the house, you have to go out and hit 10 blue slimes to be able to get new quest /heh
0

#11 User is offline   DvAxion 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • Posts: 148
  • Joined: 19-July 12

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:16 AM

View PostFishOfFate, on 19 June 2013 - 09:10 AM, said:

Haha after you finish talking in the house, you have to go out and hit 10 blue slimes to be able to get new quest /heh



10 slime quest was so long ago de story lol...of cos i done tat haha then i was send to elinia bla bla bla at the library instantly 16 then do some talking, hunt mob for mops to clean up then jeng jeng...no quest then i started grinding like sapo till jobchange,got a quest kill few mushroom at mushroom kingdom then...bo liao...no quest again xD

mayb later i try go back to the house n have a look...
so any1 recall after hunting the mops from the fairy what quest comes next? n from who?
Posted Image

DeClencher being all hyped about new content and pray someone will trade RH ST energy sword with her STSD
0

#12 User is offline   FishOfFate 

  • LumiFish<3
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 338
  • Joined: 17-June 13

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:19 AM

View PostDvAxion, on 19 June 2013 - 09:16 AM, said:

10 slime quest was so long ago de story lol...of cos i done tat haha then i was send to elinia bla bla bla at the library instantly 16 then do some talking, hunt mob for mops to clean up then jeng jeng...no quest then i started grinding like sapo till jobchange,got a quest kill few mushroom at mushroom kingdom then...bo liao...no quest again xD

mayb later i try go back to the house n have a look...
so any1 recall after hunting the mops from the fairy what quest comes next? n from who?


I don't think you have to go back there because I remember I met Lania only once until level 80. Did you get the crystal? You check on Vieren first? :blink:
0

#13 User is offline   DvAxion 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • Posts: 148
  • Joined: 19-July 12

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

yea tried visit the old man in robe... no quest~
Posted Image

DeClencher being all hyped about new content and pray someone will trade RH ST energy sword with her STSD
0

#14 User is offline   lolipopy~ ♪ ♫ 

  • Shadowers are awesome. So are lollipops.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 4084
  • Joined: 04-February 11

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

I remember doing stuff for grendel then someone else I think.. Try checking your quest tab.
26/10/13
loliduckiie - Level 200 shadower ^^
-continue slacking-
Posted Image
Siggy made by IxNamixl!
0

#15 User is offline   FishOfFate 

  • LumiFish<3
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 338
  • Joined: 17-June 13

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

Oh uhm I remember doing quest for Andy, Dr.Betty's daughter, then Shane/Shawn in Ellinia, then...got hunt flaming golem...then double click on Demonic Lantern to kill mobs...

That's all I can remember :mellow:
0

#16 User is offline   DvAxion 

  • Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • Posts: 148
  • Joined: 19-July 12

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:35 AM

guess i juz have to take all e;inia ones then x.x
Posted Image

DeClencher being all hyped about new content and pray someone will trade RH ST energy sword with her STSD
0

#17 User is offline   Banewalker 

  • Virtuoso
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 693
  • Joined: 15-December 11

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

You still need to help a fairy in ellinia... try searching online for luminous questline if u need help. :)
0

#18 User is offline   AgentJR 

  • Apprentice of ISAO
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members
  • Posts: 1253
  • Joined: 27-April 07
  • LocationInternational Secret Agent Organisation (ISAO)

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

My luminous choose light path, and able to complete mushroom kingdom quests~

I remembered during 1st job quests is all about getting know the current Maple World state and finding a way back to Harmonia (Those Grendel the really old quests,etc.)
After I'm back to Harmonia, I managed talk to Vieren (that time I lv30) and reached 2nd job, after this, Vieren talks about the 6 fragments(?) that control the dark power in Luminous, the first one is from King Pepe and Yeti, and then I also started Mushroom Kingdom quests~
My Hero:
Helmed-Lv81,27/2/09,1a.m
Scarlion Helmed-Lv86,8/5/09,6.25p.m:gee:
Lv 200 @ 7/10/12,10.45pm
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic