• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BOUND ITEM BUG AGAIN

#1 User is offline   KpopYuri 

• Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

GM U NEED TO FIX THIS OR *oops* CLOSE THE SEVER DOWN THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND FFS

• 2 Pages +

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   Mobitz 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip
  • Group: Verified Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:31 PM

But at least only few ppl know, not like last monday.

#3 User is offline   NastyShinta 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

Yeah, last monday it was totally awesome but *oops*ed. Awesome coz many players gotten excited and alberta was full of vendors again.. *oops*ed coz prices are too OP hahaha GG.

Anyway, I "think" I know how they did this new bug again...but wont exploit it haha don't want to get banned.. /F3
Good luck for the GM/CM if the info to recreate was leaked this time..

Edit: my idea didn't work but im relief =.=

This post has been edited by NastyShinta: 12 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

#4 User is offline   CM Dynareus 

• Community Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired Staff

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

Hi, thank you for notifying us of it. Would appreciate if anyone has any information on how it is being exploited please PM me about it, as we would appreciate as much help as we can get.

Cheers.

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   NastyShinta 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

oh yeah theyre selling info now on how to recreate it..well I think its better to buy it then ban them up and fix it asap so it wont exploit anymore..

Cheers to Dynareus for keeping an eye on it..

#6 User is offline   Kuroyuhime 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

you cant ban them, why?

1. they're using proxy/VPN/IP mask/etc
2. they will just re-create new char to vend bounded item again and again
3. you don't have any info how the bug work, (unless there's someone who will betray their group of exploiters)

the only possible way to deal with them is the game "Trade Logs" which you don't have., if only this log exist, even the in-game item scammers can be penalize, plus you were able to trace the root accounts of these bug exploiters.

This post has been edited by Kuroyuhime: 12 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

*Removed By Moderator* Signature Maximum frame size is 600x200 pixels*

#7 User is offline   KpopYuri 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

PLs fix the bug i dont want ro2 2 die

This post has been edited by KpopYuri: 12 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

#8 User is offline   AngelWyrd 

• Achiever
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationMorrocTown

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

/F4 ....ppl start selling it in FB like crazy....plz find it out...*oops* if like this i play fair also want to quit....
"Wandering Warrior of Justice" lol
MasterWarrior/Chef(20/50)

#9 User is offline   Autosave 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

View PostKuroyuhime, on 12 September 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

you cant ban them, why?

1. they're using proxy/VPN/IP mask/etc
2. they will just re-create new char to vend bounded item again and again
3. you don't have any info how the bug work, (unless there's someone who will betray their group of exploiters)

the only possible way to deal with them is the game "Trade Logs" which you don't have., if only this log exist, even the in-game item scammers can be penalize, plus you were able to trace the root accounts of these bug exploiters.

they do not have trade logs? for a game like this? really? lame.

#10 User is offline   KpopYuri 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
My link
ScreenShot Of Buggers
Bugger Alts gm Pls Trace their name to their accounts

This post has been edited by KpopYuri: 13 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

#11 User is offline   correios 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

if they have trade log, those duper would have been banned long ago...
World: Vanir - Guild: KARA
IGN: correios - LV 50 Rogue / LV 50 Blacksmith

signing off...

#12 User is offline   waiperse 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

track the orginal owner of the chaos eq and ban them!

#13 User is offline   NastyShinta 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

*oops* they're all around again.. But its quite awesome coz many peepz comes and play again! yeah population up again no need for merger haha.!

I'm starting to think that this are quite helpful for the newbies to get the gear asap, all they have to do is purchase cash, buy cash item, sell for zeny and get their gears up! GG.. asiasoft will get another round of $$$ this week.

#14 User is offline   LokiTeaseMe 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

As requested of my Guild Leader from Fairy Tail (Pwntgg) and with the help of my guildmates (esp UsuiWalker). We will upload a re-enactment on how to buggers exploit the bug (vending untradeables). Personally, if this server wants to stay long, this bug needs to be obliterated(fixed hehehe) right away.

I know that uploading and sharing this video is a double edged sword. Players, who don't know how this bug is exploited and wanted to do it, will learn how to do it. On the other side of the blade, the ADMIN, CMs and GMs will "know", if they "do not know", how the bug is exploited. But the upside of uploading this video is that, if the Admin is "trying to fix the bug" side, they will know and find the solution. Well, if not, then the game's economy will skyrocket again after so much inflation. They will lose a lot of cash when players will just buy, if not create a new char and get the vip, VIP 7 days compared to purchasing @cash and buying VIP packages.

We expect a lot from the Admins side.

Sit back and enjoy :-) BTW, we welcome all bug exploiters HATE and Bash messages.

"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest." Franklin, Benjamin

This post has been edited by LokiTeaseMe: 16 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

#15 User is offline   NastyShinta 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:36 AM

As requested of my Guild Leader from Fairy Tail (Pwntgg) and with the help of my guildmates (esp UsuiWalker). We will upload a re-enactment on how to buggers exploit the bug (vending untradeables). Personally, if this server wants to stay long, this bug needs to be obliterated(fixed hehehe) right away.

I know that uploading and sharing this video is a double edged sword. Players, who don't know how this bug is exploited and wanted to do it, will learn how to do it. On the other side of the blade, the ADMIN, CMs and GMs will "know", if they "do not know", how the bug is exploited. But the upside of uploading this video is that, if the Admin is "trying to fix the bug" side, they will know and find the solution. Well, if not, then the game's economy will skyrocket again after so much inflation. They will lose a lot of cash when players will just buy, if not create a new char and get the vip, VIP 7 days compared to purchasing @cash and buying VIP packages.

We expect a lot from the Admins side.

Sit back and enjoy :-) BTW, we welcome all bug exploiters HATE and Bash messages.

Wow nice! go upload and share it to everyone..this bug was 5days now yet they still dont do anything.. reason?
Might be:
1. Population high again, yeah its better than a ghost town.
2. Newbies buy cash, sell cash item for zeny and gear themselves. Yeah obviously this boost Asiasoft's wallet size coz aside from Bound Item, I also find more cash items now being sold in AH and vends.
3. AS found that these glitch are "somehow" healthy for the game, coz it allow low level people gear up.
4. Few people QQ'ing these glitch but somehow also buy those vend item, which I think also do the same vending like this guy willing to show how to recreate(hope you'll not get banned GG).
5. GM/CM still wasn't able to recreate the glitch(which I think the least coz its now exploited everywhere).
6. Lastly, there more important BUG and GLITCH to be fixed after the patch than this one. Khara is *oops*ed up, quest cant continue, maps bugged, level experience keeps increasing(now can be lvl53).. which will all impede gameplay, vending items which consumer's buy for benefit wont *oops* the game...

That's only my opinion, open for criticism. And yeah, why dont GM just make bound items unbounded? Well just the tokens for gear and not the event and quest items. haha GG /F2

This post has been edited by NastyShinta: 16 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

#16 User is offline   AshivaMizuki 

• I'll gladly accept your tithe.. in blood
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

The moment they decided to make not just conceal scrolls but ALL union scrolls bound, they had it coming.

... I guess. :P
Posted Image
QCF+HP

View PostCM Alastyr, on 16 September 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

So I don't think I should be receiving the wrath of the players because i am not in the planning nor developing of RO2.

There's also a 99% chance that you're just like the rest of us, act like it too.

#17 User is offline   Malignant 

• Novice
  • Pip
  • LocationIn the black box.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

To whom it may concern,

Here are some of the abusers of the bug vending/bound item vending. I will be updating the screenshots per day so you will be informed and be updated.
Please do make a move about these players. Rules are rules. So please let them suffer the full sanction of their actions.

Thank you very much!

More power to Ragnarok Online 2 and Asiasoft!

- Bug Abusers -

FSMatt
WoDahS
turafalgar
Zupra
Sentanu
HunterXeagle
MatPelor

I will be updating the screenshots everyday. I will only prioritized high level characters.
For as we know it would make sense to ban a dummy/low lvl account.

Thank you!

#18 User is offline   LokiTeaseMe 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

First, when I uploaded the video and decided to share the video with the "double edge" idea in mind, I was generally furious. There are many ways to enjoy the game without resorting to the cheap and shameful bug exploitation. After few hours of reflecting and calming down a bit, I saw that my decision was both hasty and foolish. I couldn't wait for the reply and action of the admins.

So I wanted to apologize for that faulty, foolish, indecisive action of mine. It was like fanning the already cataclysmic flames of vending untradeables bug. Again, I apologize for this.

But I couldn't agree to some of the posts above. If the game will be populated because of the bug then the game's end has already been decided. Why are you playing this game? Most players play for the thrill and adventure of the game. Some for making money. Others perhaps because of peer pressure and friend's influence. But what bugs usually do is, destroy the thrill, adventure you experiencing in the game by slowly climbing up, and decimate the game's "balance".

Imagine, a new lvl 50 character decided to buy and gear up with full chaos set for PVE and Colosseum set for PVP, what other thrill would he experience? Joining raids for runes and equips to sell would work out but not for long. Perhaps WoE will encourage him to gear up more by getting the best seed runes on his equips. Collecting all pets and boss cards, completing khara then after that what else? No more fun, he will eventually be bored. We all are bound to get bored in game especially if we get to the pinnacle. But exploiting the bugs will make us bored earlier/faster than usual. I have seen similar scenarios for I have played a lot of MMORPGs. If this trend will continue, then this server is bound to end soon.

As stated by other players that the server has become populated because of bug is better than having a ghost town. But that is only a short-lived frenzy. People who are buying and selling those untradeables have "make the most out of it while it lasts" idea or mindset. Let me tell you, if you want a server with more players then start fixing bugs asap. A stable server attracts a lot of players! That's the reason why Ragnarok Online survive until now with newer towns, fields, dungeons and amazing 4th jobs (rune knights,sura, geneticist, warlock, sorcerer, maestro, etc). If you have played Ragnarok before, you should know that there is hardly any serious bug. Botting is proven difficult too because the GMs are actively on the look-out. Most successful games have one thing is common - stable game with strict implementation of rules.

You guys must be sick of me lecturing you, if so then please pardon me. Some will probably ask,"then why play Ragnarok Online 02 :LoTS when Ragnarok 01 is stable and strict?". Well, I wanted to see the Ragnarok sequel in 3d. But honestly guys, I had enough blabbering. Most of you are old enough (some even have families, so they're older than me) to know what's best for this game or for your gaming experience. Stop lowering yourselves by becoming exploiters and cheaters, you're just showing how bad your parents must have raised you.

Probably, all of you are so sick of me right now especially after reading this wall of text. So I will end by giving you parting gifts:
1. I probably won't play anymore because my exam is coming soon. Not some monthly or entrance exam but a licensure exam.
2. If you want to enjoy the game, help the Moderators (GM or CM) and the Admins as much as you can. Don't bother worrying after people sending you hate messages after reporting a bug: they are losers anyway.
3. And lastly, follow the footsteps and ideals of true successful people like Benjamin Franklin and not some random loser who only discovered and exploited bugs.

As what Benjamin Franklin once said: "Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest."

Best regards,
DECC

IGN: WarEnvoy
Guild: Fairy Tail
Server: Heimdallr

#19 User is offline   AshivaMizuki 

• I'll gladly accept your tithe.. in blood
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

Whatever makes one happy to play and continue playing.. who really cares anyway.

We're on the Internet.
Posted Image
QCF+HP

View PostCM Alastyr, on 16 September 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

So I don't think I should be receiving the wrath of the players because i am not in the planning nor developing of RO2.

There's also a 99% chance that you're just like the rest of us, act like it too.

#20 User is offline   NastyShinta 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

Very well said. Just play and get bored, if bored then play. That's looping...

Too much affection in the game? Never. Better play while having a life. Idealism doesn't count in virtual world. That's proven.

Good luck then!

#21 User is offline   KiraHokuten 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

I believe 100% of us benefited from this bug, ppl report despite the fact you bought some stuff from these bug abusers, lets not practice hypocrisy here please. This bug is not the most alarming issue that has been overlooked over the time. And I don't think they should trace and ban those vendor's main account, if so, they need to do it for those who duplicated items, having lvl 4 Eremes/Assassin Elder? Graham Pots, Explorer Potion Package, Storage Expansion Keys, +10Runes and many more. I can drop names who among us got and did this stuff and they need to get banned/inventory wipe, it's not something you can farm legitimately.

#22 User is offline   f34m3n0t 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:59 AM

View PostKiraHokuten, on 17 September 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

I believe 100% of us benefited from this bug, ppl report despite the fact you bought some stuff from these bug abusers, lets not practice hypocrisy here please. This bug is not the most alarming issue that has been overlooked over the time. And I don't think they should trace and ban those vendor's main account, if so, they need to do it for those who duplicated items, having lvl 4 Eremes/Assassin Elder? Graham Pots, Explorer Potion Package, Storage Expansion Keys, +10Runes and many more. I can drop names who among us got and did this stuff and they need to get banned/inventory wipe, it's not something you can farm legitimately.

well said. thumb up!

#23 User is offline   SuperflyYoYo 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

View PostKiraHokuten, on 17 September 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

I believe 100% that you exploited this bug and sold/bought illegal bound items.
I believe 100% that you missed out on most of the dupe-bug and are still whinning about it
1 believe 100% that if a low life like you found a dupe bug you would exploit it without a blink
I believe 100% that you should S.T.F.U.

I BELIEVE 100%

thats how far i read into your dumb post. Since when a whiny kid like you speaks for everyone ? Does your nerdy crossed eye are All-Seeing ? You could SEE EVERYTHING IN EVERYONE'S MIND ? Almost every post you had on bug exploitation resulted in your child-like whinning about past dupe item bug. Obviously from the utter disappointment in your post, you did not get the best out of it. Now that you are FULLY EXPLOITING this vendor bug, you want bug abuser from the past to be punished FIRST before they punish you.

I havent even started playing ro2 when the dupe bug exist but the only thing i agree with this idiot is that its a much much bigger effect on the game than this vendor bug. But we arent talking about dupe bug are we ?

Like everything else, give credit when credit's due. Ban all those bug vendor abuser, and more importantly and especially those with alternate accounts that transfers item to low levels. Track how those low level got their item. Either thru mailing/trade/buying from auction/buying from vendor. Always keep tracing the origin of the said items until u find the real owner who actually 'picks up' the item. Then you will have the main account.

And btw CM/GM if you are reading this, just wipe their item already for those abuser. You dont have to perma ban them. Just fully wipe every item and zeny and reset its character to lvl 1. Let them play. The best lesson for them is to let them spend TIME and REAL CASH to play and abuse bug, only to see everything they did flushed down the drain. When you reset and item wipe their account, they'll spend more money ! Yay for you, yay for me !

This post has been edited by SuperflyYoYo: 17 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

#24 User is offline   KiraHokuten 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

View PostSuperflyYoYo, on 17 September 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

I believe 100% that you missed out on most of the dupe-bug and are still whinning about it
1 believe 100% that if a low life like you found a dupe bug you would exploit it without a blink

I BELIEVE 100%

thats how far i read into your dumb post. Since when a whiny kid like you speaks for everyone ? Does your nerdy crossed eye are All-Seeing ? You could SEE EVERYTHING IN EVERYONE'S MIND ? Almost every post you had on bug exploitation resulted in your child-like whinning about past dupe item bug. Obviously from the utter disappointment in your post, you did not get the best out of it. Now that you are FULLY EXPLOITING this vendor bug, you want bug abuser from the past to be punished FIRST before they punish you.

I havent even started playing ro2 when the dupe bug exist but the only thing i agree with this idiot is that its a much much bigger effect on the game than this vendor bug. But we arent talking about dupe bug are we ?

Like everything else, give credit when credit's due. Ban all those bug vendor abuser, and more importantly and especially those with alternate accounts that transfers item to low levels. Track how those low level got their item. Either thru mailing/trade/buying from auction/buying from vendor. Always keep tracing the origin of the said items until u find the real owner who actually 'picks up' the item. Then you will have the main account.

And btw CM/GM if you are reading this, just wipe their item already for those abuser. You dont have to perma ban them. Just fully wipe every item and zeny and reset its character to lvl 1. Let them play. The best lesson for them is to let them spend TIME and REAL CASH to play and abuse bug, only to see everything they did flushed down the drain. When you reset and item wipe their account, they'll spend more money ! Yay for you, yay for me !

I believe 100% you need to see a doctor.

#25 User is offline   NastyShinta 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

Not to interfere but, boy do you know what are you talking about? Tracking down? Can you do that in just a blink? These buggers has many account in which they can transfer back and forth. And how can you say that one account was the main? What if someone buy vend item "LEGIT WAY"(that he even buy cash and convert to zeny) and then tracked by GM that he got the said item? Ain't he an innocent one who just buy for the sake of coping up with the fast pace development of this game?

Also, GM/CM I think is having a hard time to recreate the bug exploit so how you cant just demand, they're doing their best.

And as I said in my earlier post, this issue is not as critical as those client bug that impedes the game progress. Some benefits and some QQ.
For those who benefit, enjoy the game. For those who QQ, enjoy too. Coz you cant do anything ATM, well just dont buy the items and don't support the bugger.

The very best way that I can think of is to have an active GM that will observe the main town and suspend/ban those who exploit the bug. Don't have to track down, just keep monitoring.

That's my opinion, open for criticism. /F2

#26 User is offline   KiraHokuten 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

View PostNastyShinta, on 17 September 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

Not to interfere but, boy do you know what are you talking about? Tracking down? Can you do that in just a blink? These buggers has many account in which they can transfer back and forth. And how can you say that one account was the main? What if someone buy vend item "LEGIT WAY"(that he even buy cash and convert to zeny) and then tracked by GM that he got the said item? Ain't he an innocent one who just buy for the sake of coping up with the fast pace development of this game?

Also, GM/CM I think is having a hard time to recreate the bug exploit so how you cant just demand, they're doing their best.

And as I said in my earlier post, this issue is not as critical as those client bug that impedes the game progress. Some benefits and some QQ.
For those who benefit, enjoy the game. For those who QQ, enjoy too. Coz you cant do anything ATM, well just dont buy the items and don't support the bugger.

The very best way that I can think of is to have an active GM that will observe the main town and suspend/ban those who exploit the bug. Don't have to track down, just keep monitoring.

^ This

#27 User is offline   CarrotSama 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

I BELIEVE 100%

This has Carrotsama full support and sign of true awesomeness let us stop hypocrisy 100% believer. Whiners should die in the most painful way Hostel like possible thank you.

#28 User is offline   FreezingWind 

• Achiever
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationKL

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

I BELIEVE 100%

Dupe bug is a destroyer anyway but now ady over, maybe those abuser still remain rich, but wat they need mostly rare n expensive stuff which not affecting survival, they do hav advantage but not decisive. Unless they are mad n do something make us mad (there are alot of way zeny will destroy the community).

For trade bug, I feel pros is more than cons due to LUCK SUCKS. The bug may destroy alot of hard efforts hard earned sweat and tear to get a specific eq, but this is wat a game goin to be, previous tier replaced by latest tier. But somehow ur effort worth a smile n crying tq from ur undergeared fren doesnt it feel nice? it is better than worth 3 ern or 3 ori. Although the law states exploit is a wrong doing, but in deed it beneficial to community IMO. Real world also like tat, no such thing as perfect regulation

The bug just like nuclear weapon, some said it is massive destruction, but it in deed preserve the peace between large powerful nations. This is wat happen whn the Cuban crisis occur at last century.

GM ady made their effort to patrol towns to keep an eye on exploiters, i also heard of GM ady ban some of the exploiters when they being caught at Alberta. but bear in mind, as long as the unfair luck, and greed exist, crime rate still above 0%. If u wanna find perfect game, until u end ur last breath also cant found it. Bcoz wat computer does dun really hav intelligence as current human tech lvl, that y bug exists; human brain doesnt works as it is jus because massive data flow in.
Sorcerer IllyaYuki
Priest AoiKuroTsuki

Soulmaker YukiRuri

Having fun say no to stress XD (why u make caster class so stress???)

#29 User is offline   Kuroyuhime 

• Apprentice
  • PipPip

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

sad to say, they don't have the knowledge to track those accounts. The same scenario on item scamming, "Resolve it on your own".

This post has been edited by Kuroyuhime: 17 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

*Removed By Moderator* Signature Maximum frame size is 600x200 pixels*

#30 User is offline   SuperflyYoYo 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

View PostNastyShinta, on 17 September 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

Do YOU know what YOU are talking about ? Every game has their tools. Im not gonna pretend like most people here and say that i know what kind of tools that are available to the GM to do their job in this game. I am merely pointing out the obvious to any admin/gm that happens to read this to go after the 'real' culprit instead of banning lvl 10 acolyte. Tracing bug items to its roots is a no brainer. The idea is very simple im amazed that your ameoba size brain couldnt comprehend it. Any drop item in the game world has 1 'true' owner. And that is the item creator (craft) and item that are picked up with a character. Tracking the origin of an item can be simple if GM tools are available to them. In fact, BOUND ITEM should only have 1 owner making it even easier to track. The fact it took them so long and yet nothing seems to be done and with all the 'first-aid' type of patch shows they either lack the tools still or they lack man power.

FYI, buying bound item is still technically an offence in the game.

Again, your peanut size brain really doesnt do much thinking at all do you ? Dont have to track down ? Get GM to 'keep monitor' the game for vendor bug abuser ? Sounds like you did alot of item swapping between alt character before you sold using bug vendor huh? You are even dumber than kira there LOL. Do you expect GM to 'monitor' EVERY SINGLE PLAYER in the game ? They cant even track the items now without breaking their back and you want them to monitor the entire game world ? What about guild raids that bug vendor all bound item among themselves ? As just a player they wouldnt even know anything wrong is happening behind them. Did you even have a brain ??? Not all bug vendor sells for zeny and definitely not just Alberta CH 1 as most people gather.

Yes this bug does not impede progress and if you're just plain oblivious to it, it doesnt hurt you at all in anyway. But the fact remain that :
If a player sold 10m zeny worth of bound item in the duration, and got banned 7 days without other consequences, the game is DIRECTLY SUPPORTING BUG ABUSING. I couldnt give a rat @ss if they are banned or not. I want all the zeny + illegal item DESTROYED. Seller takes a hit losing both zeny and item, and buyer lost whatever money they paid for the bug item. If you are half as smart as an amoeba, even you would rather abuse a bug and gain say, 1m or 5m or 10m in zeny and doesnt play for 7 days. Thats if you use your main account but even you're smarter than that which is why I SAID TO TRACK TO THE ACTUAL OWNER/CULPRIT.

You are stupid but that doesnt mean you should stop posting. Just think once in a while before you post kay ?

That is all.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +