#1 User is offline   NoOneOnEarth 

• Singularity
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Bug Tester
  • LocationUnity

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:48 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image
Thanks to all your overwhelming support, this diary has just gotten the AWESOME MUSHROOM award in the Forum Mushroom Awards 2015! May 2016 be a better year for MapleSEA and the Maple Diary, so that the legacy of its founder, FairyEyes would not be forgotten.

Posted Image

Hello fellow forumites, welcome to the new and improved (?) Maple Diary! It's a new diary notebook, a new dawn to start a new day, so post away my friends!

Do treat this diary as not only your own maple diary that you could share with the community here, but also a chatroom to have a good chat with the others here! As long as you comply by the forum rules, you can pretty much chat about anything you like here.

DMD,

God, if only people wouldn't post Hidden Tales spoilers in this diary. MY CURIOSITY ALWAYS GETS THE BETTER OF ME! /F5

Posted ImageClick the book to access the first diary
Note: The thread of the First Maple Diary has been sent to the archives and can no longer be accessed. As such, the above link will instead link to a saved archive by Wayback Machine of the First Maple Diary taken on the 20th of March, 2015.

This post has been edited by NoOneOnEarth: 21 February 2017 - 01:22 AM

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@Read my maple fan-fiction here!@@@@@@@@@@@@@In memory of Guild Drowning of Tespia.
Posted Image
Visit the Second Maple Diary here!

• 111 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Other Replies To This Topic

#3301 User is offline   Shieru 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:46 PM

I haven't gotten round to that one yet. New event(?) right? Seems interesting.

Anyway I managed 12 keys with no spoilers because I used my hardcore mode of checking every single thing available LOL
Posted Image

#3302 User is offline   Pearlite 

• The Enlightened One
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:55 PM

View PostFishOfFate, on 18 February 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

Don't think so eh.. I ended up with 12-2 yesterday from 10... As long as you pass thru one branch i forgot the number, you can end up with 12-1 or 12-depending on your ans (connected branch).. That 10-2.. have no idea how to get it haha.

You can always watch youtube huehue. Planning to upload Bitter sweet and frozen heart story after I recorded all the endings TwT <-- sot liao
Which 10-2? Bitter sweet? 10-1 to 10-4 basically choose each one of the suspects. You can accuse all 4 of them. Just replay from 9.

The rewards for henesys ghost story isn't that great, unless you still need some 4-slot inventory coupon and 2x exp buff. Bitter sweet story can also give you 3 trait boost potions in one of the endings (can't choose which trait to increase, though)....if you need it. Anyway, we need to complete all endings to get the android. I picked pie-roid /F2

Now halfway through the snow child story. 3 more endings to go.

This post has been edited by Pearlite: 18 February 2017 - 04:56 PM

#3303 User is offline   Shieru 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:56 PM

I did 1 try through Hidden Tales today. Stop making me wait for your stupid daily log in numbers, Nexon. Just give me the goddam story. I just went with my gut feeling and just picked whatever I felt like at that time. So far my favourite is Bitter Sweet Secret. Ahh. Much quality. Good job Nexon.

@Fish & Boh, I did 10-2. It just ends there LOL. I picked all the shortest endings somehow.
Posted Image

#3304 User is offline   FishOfFate 

• ^ Fangirl-ing in 3...2...1 <3
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:00 PM

D2MD,

Bitter sweet 12-1 ending
MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
Spoiler

Got bored and decided to play with you without any eq upgrade =(( haiz dono how long only can solo you ah cacing. 50 years later also cant hahahaha
Spoiler

Got a yellow cube today, wanted to try unique my emblem but dafok, it decided to give me some nice looking epic potted lines, magic att 6%, ignore def 15% and all stats... walao eh.. i wanna unique it also cannot le /F4

@Choco: GG you got 10-2, cant go further anymore. I wonder what this ending is about

This post has been edited by FishOfFate: 19 February 2017 - 04:05 PM

Posted Image
huehuehuehuehuehuehue

#3305 User is offline   Boh Sheh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:38 PM

View PostFishOfFate, on 19 February 2017 - 04:00 PM, said:

GG can 50% hp edi .

btw all the maids are ninja with transformation jutsu(except 1 I assume ? :P)

The story kinda short tbh , and kinda dissapointed that only player choice selection can change the route , rather than finding clues etc .

This post has been edited by Boh Sheh: 19 February 2017 - 04:41 PM

Posted Image
Subscribe my youtube channel for latest Vids and AMVs!
***************************************************************************************
View my steam workshop for latest Dota2 item!
http://steamcommunit...yworkshopfiles/

#3306 User is offline   FishOfFate 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2017 - 04:47 PM

View PostBoh Sheh, on 19 February 2017 - 04:38 PM, said:

GG can 50% hp edi .

btw all the maids are ninja with transformation jutsu(except 1 I assume ? :P)

The story kinda short tbh , and kinda dissapointed that only player choice selection can change the route , rather than finding clues etc .

All sailormoon sia... transform in 1 second like that...

Boh can 100% solo, gg

if they make it longer, omg, maybe ppl will start sleeping in the middle yo. Some dun like long stories ( I know someone do heroes of maple act 4 and skip thru everything and said it's so long xD )
Posted Image
huehuehuehuehuehuehue

#3307 User is offline   FishOfFate 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:19 PM

D2MD,

Bitter sweet ending 12-3 done!

MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD.
Spoiler

Posted Image
huehuehuehuehuehuehue

#3308 User is offline   Shieru 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:10 AM

WHY DID I OPEN THAT SPOILER. JUST WHY, FINGER. WHY!?!?!?!

gHGUDHGUDSKJV/

I personally think I wouldn't mind long stories... But I think it's a pretty decent enough spinoff.

D2MD,
Nexon please allow replayability on Afterlands I wanna change my tomb color every time I die. And I want to see the Yellow Mage again. And I want to experience the entire Land of Fortune *oops* again. C'mon please.

Also, I started fishing but I don't really see the point in it, even though I kinda really want the chair.

This post has been edited by Shieru: 20 February 2017 - 12:12 AM

Posted Image

#3309 User is offline   FishOfFate 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:07 PM

^ That moment when you thought you can get the android after you are done with 12-1 12-2 12-3 12-4 NO FAQING NO U HAVE TO DO ALL THE 10-11 TOO A:LSDKJL:kajs:lSKJAS:OAIJDOASJD:LAKSJD:LAKSJD
Posted Image
huehuehuehuehuehuehue

#3310 User is offline   PegaKok 

• Forum Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:38 PM

DMD,

Tfw you have a stack of 2x EXP buff to clear by 02 March 2017, and you have limited time available to play with.

#3311 User is offline   NoOneOnEarth 

• Singularity
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationUnity

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:22 AM

DMD,

So long since I last visited this thread.

E: Yes indeed, tis such a long time until I even referred to this place as a 'thread' instead of a 'diary'.

This post has been edited by NoOneOnEarth: 21 February 2017 - 01:23 AM

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@Read my maple fan-fiction here!@@@@@@@@@@@@@In memory of Guild Drowning of Tespia.
Posted Image
Visit the Second Maple Diary here!

#3312 User is offline   Shieru 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:44 PM

D2MD,

My feelings when I do Nihal Desert Trade King after all these time.... When I had 5 Fennec Foxes as my porters the previous time...
Posted Image

I also redid the entirety of Afterlands in slightly under 1 hour on a friend's account. I feel like I want to redo it again, though..
Posted Image

#3313 User is offline   FishOfFate 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:53 AM

View PostShieru, on 22 February 2017 - 05:44 PM, said:

D2MD,

My feelings when I do Nihal Desert Trade King after all these time.... When I had 5 Fennec Foxes as my porters the previous time...
Posted Image

I also redid the entirety of Afterlands in slightly under 1 hour on a friend's account. I feel like I want to redo it again, though..

Oh yes Nihal desert is back! For me it's the fastest way to get some coins. But I had to start all over again...? TwT Mah fox..

How many times you wanna do Afterlands LOL. Haven't finished mine TwT wait for meee *barely have the time to play
Posted Image
huehuehuehuehuehuehue

#3314 User is offline   Shieru 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:02 AM

View PostFishOfFate, on 23 February 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

Oh yes Nihal desert is back! For me it's the fastest way to get some coins. But I had to start all over again...? TwT Mah fox..

How many times you wanna do Afterlands LOL. Haven't finished mine TwT wait for meee *barely have the time to play

Yeah gotta restart. It's a really easy 100 coins for 30 minutes of your time. After the initial run to set up the porters though. Haha but I feel like it's a lot more rigged this time round. The prices and all, but it might just be me.

Anddd, I wanna do it one last time and video the entire journey down. 'cuz I can't redo it on my main any more (woo)
Posted Image

#3315 User is offline   wzlee12 

• Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Unverified Members

Posted Yesterday, 08:11 PM

Dear Maple Diary,

On the way back delivering 5 diamonds to the lady for the nihal desert trade. Suddenly one of the porters (the freaking fox in particular) steal one diamond, cannot finish quest. /F5 /F5

Lesson learnt: Buy one more diamond on the way back next time. /F7

This post has been edited by wzlee12: Yesterday, 08:13 PM

#3316 User is offline   Shieru 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 08:14 PM

View Postwzlee12, on 25 February 2017 - 08:11 PM, said:

Dear Maple Diary,

On the way back delivering 5 diamonds to the lady for the nihal desert trade. Suddenly one of them steal one diamond, cannot finish quest. /F5 /F5

Lesson learnt: Buy one more diamond on the way back next time. /F7

I did it by checking after my runs whether it's sold (above 10k gold with a lot to spare), then right after I bought the diamonds I AFK-ed waiting for the game to boot me back to train. I actually adopted the habit of AFK-ing after my runs to prevent thieves from taking anything if I need them, and waiting for the timer to run out if I know I don't have enough time to buy/sell another time.
Posted Image

#3317 User is offline   wzlee12 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted Yesterday, 10:55 PM

View PostShieru, on 25 February 2017 - 08:14 PM, said:

I did it by checking after my runs whether it's sold (above 10k gold with a lot to spare), then right after I bought the diamonds I AFK-ed waiting for the game to boot me back to train. I actually adopted the habit of AFK-ing after my runs to prevent thieves from taking anything if I need them, and waiting for the timer to run out if I know I don't have enough time to buy/sell another time.

Smart! That time I am also last minute got 10k and got 5 diamonds that time. Great! Will try your way next time! Thank you! /F2 /F2

#3318 User is offline   wzlee12 

• Novice
  • Pip

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 PM

Also one more thing (hopefully someone here can answer me), regarding the eternal youth herb for the frost isle event, is it normal that it does not spawn every time at the given spot? I tried getting it today but to no avail.....Thanks!

Share this topic:

• 111 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic