Playpark Community Forum: Which eq should I use my Unique PS on? - Playpark Community Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Which eq should I use my Unique PS on?

#1 User is offline   ScarletCloud 

• Novice
  • Pip
  • Group: Unverified Members

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:00 AM

My class is adventurer Hero. I already have unique potential on my weapon, emblem and secondary weapon.

I was thinking of using the Unique Potential Scroll on my dimension gloves, hoping to get Sharp Decent Eyes, since my critical rate is only 75%. But since the glove itself is not that great, I'm not sure whether it's worth it compared to using the UPS on a more permanent equipment that is my Fafnir Armour. Then I was thinking of putting my Silver Blossom Ring to unique, who knows maybe next time it can have 20% drop rate.

What do you all think? Thanks a lot in advance. :lol:

Page 1 of 1

Other Replies To This Topic

#2 User is offline   FishOfFate 

• ^ Fangirl-ing in 3...2...1 <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Verified Members

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:09 AM

If you really need that decent sharp eyes, I would prefer if you use it on a fensalir glove instead, it's tradable in the future! :) Otherwise, I would rather you put it on other armor that has at least epic additional potential, nicely scrolled and psok-able.

You can only get drop rate % on a legendary item. I don't recommend you to legend anything that is un-psokable. =/

TL;DR

Unique your nicely done armor with at least 10wa add pot, fully scrolled dominator pendant, meister ring/shoulder/earring
Posted Image
huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1